20.

I woke up with more bruises along my neck to the top of my chest. They were actually quite sore, Mark did again. But he mostly used objects to throw and hit me. Apparently I was being rude in front of his friend.

He's right, I was being rude.

Today also happened to be one of those days I get to go out with Mark.

We arrived outside a large warehouse that seemed abandoned. Inside was a large room with rusty pillars, spider webs and random car parts.

Mark held my wrist dragging me to the centre of the building where a group of men were. They all seemed too busy to notice the both of us.

"I'm here" Mark called. All six heads turn to the both of us. They noticed me and gave me questionable looks, one of them I recognised. He was the guy who Mark met up with.

"Who's this?" One of them came up to us, more specifically me, and asked with the creepiest seductive voice.

I leaned into Mark hoping that he'll protect me. But instead he pushed me towards the guy making me push him.

"Excuse her" Mark said pulling me back towards him. "She's been really naughty JB. Apologise"

I got on my knees and bent my head down before apologising.

"I'm so sorry, sir" I was shaky, this is one of the first times I've spoken to another person besides Mark. What makes it worse is that I made a mistake in front of Mark.

I'm so dead when we get home.

The guy grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him. His eyes were cold and dark, he had an eerie smile that didn't sit right with me.

But I remain put like the good girl I am.

"You are a naughty girl, I can see it through your eyes." His grip around my face tightened before he let go.

The day continued with me sitting not too far from Mark. I couldn't pay much attention to what his group of friends were saying because some of the guys were trying to talk to me and try to get close to me. Mark saw and whispered to me to not resist.

I did what he said.

On the car ride back home it was mostly just Mark yelling at me telling me how much of an embarrassment I was but thankfully when we got home he didn't touch me or hurt me.

I spent the light cleaning and doing chores for Mark when I heard noises coming from outside. I guess Mark heard it too since he got up from the couch and peeked outside. He suddenly truned around and started dragging me to my room.

"Stay in your room and don't come out until I say so" Mark said before slamming the door in my face.

I heard knocking on the front and I leaned my ear against my room door so I could eavesdrop Mark's conversation with whoever is outside.

"How can I help you officer?" Mark's voice could be heard.

Officer? Does that mean the police is outside? But why, Mark did nothing wrong.

"We got a report about you kidnapping a girl and abusing her. Is that right?" An unfamiliar voice said, which I'm assuming is the police officer.

Kidnapping and abusing a girl? What is this guy talking about.

"Excuse me? Who reported such nonsense"

"I'm afraid I can't tell you. Can you please let us in and investigate"

"But officer I did nothing wrong."

"Hold him down."

There wasn't anymore talking but I could hear ruffling then footsteps which were leading to my room.

I quickly jumped onto the bed and pretended I was sleeping.

The door opened before two pairs of footsteps could be heard. Thankfully I was wearing a long sleeve shirt and pants so that they can't see the things Marks done to me.

"Ma'am please wake up." Someone tapped my shoulder making me sit up. In front of my bed was two officers, one a male and the other female. In the doorway I could see Mark being held by another officer.

"Yes?" I said quickly.

The lady officer came and sat down besides while the other guy stepped back.

"How are you?" She asked calmly.

"I'm good" I said trying to be as calm as possible. But with three officers around it was quite intimidating.

"My name is Yeji and I want you to very honest with me, can you do that?" I nodded. "Is that man hurting you?" She pointed to Mark who was still being held down by the officer.

We both made eye contact and I could tell by his expression that he knows I'll say the right thing.

I turned back to officer.

"No, he's a good person"

"Are you sure? You're not being force to say this right? You're safe now." She seems like she doesn't believe my answer.

"No I'm sure, everything's ok"

The officers were a little confused but left Mark and I alone after a bit.

"Good girl, you said the right thing" Mark said coming over and patting my head.

Someone's POV

My phone started ringing I went to check and it was the police. I quickly answered it and made my way to a quieter space in my apartment.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi it's the police and we'd like to update the report you called in."

"Yes, is she okay?"

"Yes she is, there was no kidnapping and the girl seems fine."

What? But I saw him beat her.

"Ah ok, thank you officer."

I ended the call and sat on my couch again before letting out a heavy sigh.

I guess I'm doing this myself.

18/01/21
any ahgase's :)

also which member should i write a story about?