22.

Someone's POV

You don't remember me..?

"What?"

"Do I know you?" She repeated but in a more agitated tone.

How do you not?

I start to feel nervous, not it a flattered or in love way but in a scared and frightful way. The aggression in her voice and just the way she's looking at me scares me.

She's really changed.

"Jennifer it's me N-"

Jennifer's POV

This guy is really getting annoying. This is the second time I've seen him. The first time was at the super market when he was rudely staring at me and now he is disturbing my peaceful time with BamBam.

"Do I know you?" I repeated clearly annoyed.

I eyed him trying to tell him to leave me alone.

"Jennifer it's me N-"

"Jen what's taking so long?" BamBam interrupted while placing a hand around my waist looking at the blonde hair guy.

"I was gonna ask you which flavour you wanted but this guys is trying to talk to me." I said.

The guy looked at the both of us in shock.

"I-" He tried speaking again but he was interrupted.

"Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong girl." BamBam said.

The guy looked at us from a bit. Then suddenly smiled letting out a small laugh.

"Oh haha, I am so sorry."

What a familiar smile. The way his teeth line up, it's like I've seen them before.

"Come on" I was pulled away from the guy.

At that moment the annoyed and agitated feeling in me disappeared. It was replaced with one of curiosity.

That feeling continued throughout the drive home.

He seems so familiar.

The way he was talking to me.

The way he looked at me.

The way he said my name.

My name.

How did he know my name?

"Jennifer it's me N-"

He knew my name. He was gonna say his name too. Ugh why did BamBam have to disturb right then. Maybe after he said his name would've been fine.

All I know is that it starts with N.

Ni-

Colas, Nickolas?

No I don't even know a Nickolas.

My mind was busy even when I got home. I barely ate the ice cream or the food BamBam bought.

"Jennifer your ice cream is dripping. Jen. JENNIFER!"

I jumped up after hearing someone yell. I looked up to see Mark standing up pointing at the melted cream on the floor. And he looked super pissed.

"Are you stupid?!"

He grabbed my wrist making me drop the ice cream completely onto the floor. He yanked me so that I fell onto the floor, staining my clothes with the ice cream.

"Go clean the mess!"

Without a second thought I got up and went to the kitchen to get something to clean the mess.

This was the first time Mark's ever yelled or hit me in front of his friends. He must be super super pissed.

I could feel the stares of the other guys on me while I was cleaning.

"Continue with what you were saying. Jennifer here will go to her room when she's done, won't you?" Mark said trying to get everyone's attention while his attention was still on me.

"Yes sir" I said quietly before quickly running to my room.

I sat on my bed hugging my knees. I didn't have spare clothes on me to change out of, and I couldn't just leave my room. So I just stayed put.

I laid my head down, I was tried anyway might as well get some sleep.

But I couldn't.

My mind was too busy.

Busy of him.

"What was she even thinking about?" I heard Mark yell from outside my door.

"Oh yeah there was this blonde hair dude at the store before" that's BamBam's voice.

I decided to get closer to the door so I could eavesdrop on their conversations.

"What?"

"Yeah i went to check on Jen and he was like talking to her. He even knew her name."

"What?!" Mark's voice became more aggressive.

"She didn't seem like she knew him so don't worry."

"Ah right, okay"

Mark seemed really aggressive when BamBam mentioned the guy. Maybe he knows something about the guy.

I stop eavesdropping since they went back to their normal conversation, and eventually fell asleep.

~~~

*knock knock*

My body jerked upwards. I turned to face the door when Mark peeked his head in.

He was relieved to see me awake.

"I need to talk to you for a moment." He said before entering my room. At this point I was sitting up completely.

Mark came over with sit at the end of my bed.

"So about last night."

I hummed in response.

"The guy. The one you met at the store with BamBam, do you know him?"

"I don't"

"Really?" Mark sounded genuinely surprised.

"Well, I recognised him. But I don't know him."

"Right." Mark muttered something else under his breath before turning to me again.

"I don't want you to leave this house ever again. Even if the guys take you out, you will stay put in this house." I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was being dead serious.

I nodded the a silence came between us.

"Do you know him?" I asked. I probably shouldn't have. He's gonna hit me now isn't he.

But he didn't. He stayed calm.

"I..no. No I don't."

21/01/21