32.

The sound of rummaging brought me back to consciousness. I looked to see that my hands and feet were free from the ropes and that all the cuts on my face were all bandaged.

"You're awake" I jumped when I heard BamBam's voice. The fear from before started erupting in me again.

He noticed and slowly approached me. I started moving back until I couldn't anymore.

BamBam gently grabbed my face making me stop moving. He inspected my face before releasing his grip.

I watched as he stood up and left the room.

I placed a hand over my heart, it was beating so fast to the point I could have a heart attack right now.

That was weird, he just left.

I used this time to look around the room, there wasn't much since it was small room. All I could see was a desk with old paper work that wasn't really relevant to me.

There were footsteps approaching my door and I quickly laid down and pretended I was asleep.

The door opened and I heard 2 pairs of footsteps.

"How is she?"

That's Mark's voice.

"She's getting better, just small cuts and bruises"

That's BamBam's voice.

I felt someone's hand on my face.

The two continued talking about my state until BamBam left the room leaving me alone with Mark.

He continued to caress my face and I could feel his stares on me. I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"I know you're awake"

Shit.

My eyes slowly open and look for his. Mark's face was calm giving me a genuine smile.

This is confusing me a little.

This also oddly calmed me down a little.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

His voice was gentle with a hint of concern.

"Better" I said quietly looking away from him.

Suddenly I felt two arms around my side, I saw that it was Mark. He had pulled me in for a hug. My heart started to beat faster with nervousness.

I could feel Mark's breaths on my neck making my hairs stick up.

"I've missed so much you have no idea"

I'm not sure if I should be feeling calm or anxious but it was a bit of both.

Mark pulled away and stood away from me, that's when I noticed one of his legs was bandaged.

I guess noticed me staring because he said,

"This was from your friend"

He's not talking about Niki is he?

"It's your little friend Niki I'm talking about."

Mark smiled when he saw the fear in my face when he said Niki's name.

"So i was right when you guys are friends" Mark flicked his finger as he spoke.

"No we aren't" I said defending myself.

"Is that so?"

"Yes! I never spoke a word to him"

Mark didn't seem to believe my answer but didn't say anything about it.

"It's not like you'll see him again anyway."

There was silence between us. Mark was staring at me making me feel uncomfortable.

"What's gonna happen to Sunoo" I asked remembering him being dragged out by JB.

"Oh that other dude. I might let him go, if I'm feeling nice. Depends if little old friend of yours is willing to leave me alone."

"What's gonna happen to me?"

Mark leaned over again, cupping my face with his hands.

"You're gonna be with me for the rest of your life. You'll never see Niki or Sunoo or anyone else you saw when you were with them ever again when I'm done. You're mine forever."

Mark kissed my forehead and quietly exited the room.

'You're mine forever' i repeated in my head.

That's it then. I guess my fun had to end eventually.

I sat on the bed and just thought about what to do now.

The least I could do was help Sunoo out of here. I knew for a fact that Mark wouldn't hesitate to kill Sunoo if he was pissed.

I got up from the bed and headed towards the door. I noticed that there wasn't even a lock.

Without any hesitation I opened the door and ran into the hallways.

Niki POV

I quietly approached the large abandoned warehouse. I tightened my grip on the small knife in my pocket. I knew things were get dirty from here.

All I have to do is get Sunoo out here.

Oh and Jennifer...I guess.

I saw a small window by the entrance, I quickly ran over and peeked my head inside.

There were 3 guys standing around, they looked armed with weapons.

Going through the main entrance was definitely not an option.

I snuck around the side to see if there were any windows, thankfully I could see a few that I could climb.

They were unlocked.

I pushed them up before jumping and pushing myself up and into the window frame. I somehow managed to lose balance and fall into the building.

Suddenly I heard footsteps.

Shit.

I try and quickly get up on my feet and pointed my knife at the person.

But then dropped my stance.

"Jennifer?"

She looked at me in shock.

"Niki?"

08/03/21