❏ 𝐭𝐰𝗼

➳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐧 & 𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝗼𝐲𝐮𝐧

"oppa!" a five foot five girl dressed in black ripped jeans, a tank top, and flannel runs up to the five foot ten boy. she grins ear to ear happy to see her beloved boyfriend. he grins back opening his arms for a warm welcome. sunghoons part of F4 the most known group in college, seoyuns a year younger. meaning, sunghoons a senior & seoyuns a junior.

"hi yun-ah! how was class?"

"it was alright, i missed you" she hugs him tighter, he observes her tall but short figure. he catches a quick glance at her facial features. he loved her beauty marks, he kisses them every chance he gets. it always makes her heart flutter each time.

"i love you so much cha seoyun" he strikes his smile at seoyun making his little fangs appear.

"i love you more park sunghoon" she blushes, he was never the type to say it aloud like that, he would always text.

the final bell rings, a rush of kids comes running out of the building. people stare, gossip, mutter, & even shames the relationship. sunghoons friends appear in front of them grinning at the sight of the couple.

"am i the only one who hates them?" jay announces to the friends with a hurtful look, he scoffs. due to his hectic life.. he's never had one girlfriend. jealousy grew over him a bit, he envied their happiness.

"you'll find the one soon!" seoyun takes a quick glimpse at sunghoon with stars in her brown winged eyes.

"you think you guys would last?" jungwon announces, he ruins the energy a slight bit. "please love doesn't last that long seoyun, don't get ahead of yourself"

"what's that supposed to mean?" her eyebrows furrow together, concerns filled her eyes. she lets go of sunghoon and backs away from his figure, making a gap between their stance.

"sunghoon doesn't love for long, it'll be gone in seconds" jungwon snaps his fingers together and slightly smirks. he clears his throat before announcing more hurtful words. "just enjoy it while it lasts, don't fall to hard little sis" jungwon takes the toothpick out of his mouth and tosses it to the side, he pats seoyuns shoulder and walks off with nothing more escaping.

"don't listen to him, he's just upset about his break up. i promise" sunghoon immediately speaks up as soon as jungwon leaves. his eyes filled with worries, his voice trembles a bit.. but the way he looked.. seemed cold yet warm.

"i'm going home first" she walks away with her head low. thoughts ran through her mind, it was like a jungle, she wasn't sure if she should listen to jungwon or not. so she continued on with the relationship, she fell.. deeply in love with sunghoon. she forgot about those words, the relationship went steadily for three months.. but just out of the blue.. he left.