❏ 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐧

sunghoon catches a glimpse at a boy, he notices it was the boy who was with seoyun the other day. he runs his fingers through his soft silky black hair and purposely walks into the man, causing the coffee to spill on him.

"IM SO SORRY!" the man hurriedly grabs napkins trying to get the coffee stains out of sunghoons blouse.

"no worries... name?" sunghoon points to the main in front of him with furrowed eyebrows.

"i-i'm jake, you are?"

"park sunghoon, but sunghoon you shall call me" sunghoon takes his shirt off in front of everyone. his bare chest is exposed, sunghoon grabs the napkins out of jakes hands and wipes himself dry. "keep the blouse, i have plenty more" sunghoon winks at jake and walks out of the coffee shop.

➳ 𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝗼𝐲𝐮𝐧

seoyun sits in the library studying, she makes faces here and there because she's quite confused with the material. she was never the type to get straight A's she was always a B and below.

"seoyun long time no see" seoyun's head rises to catch a glimpse at whos voice that belonged to, it was jungwon. yang jungwon. seoyuns eyes open wide.. shock grows in her.

"j-jungwon? what're you doing here?"

"i saw you through the window, so tell me.. you have a new lover these days?" jungwon pulls out a chair and sits across seoyun. seoyun takes a big gulp, she hasn't seen jungwon in a whole year. the atmosphere felt weird for her.

"um.. yeah. i guess you can say that"

"WHAT? really? i didn't think you were gonna get over sunghoon honestly" jungwon chuckles at his own words, still heartless isn't he, seoyun thought.

"uh.. haha i know right. but why are you back?"

"we've finished studying music, maybe one day we'll be famous! don't forget to tell the world sunghoon broke your heart" jungwon grabs seoyuns cellphone, he rummages through a bit then later adds his phone number in.

"w-what was the purpose of that?" she slightly stutters as she takes back her phone.

"if you need any more advice from me, text me" jungwon slightly winks at seoyun, he walks backwards for a bit with a smile spread across his face.