❏ 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➳𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐧 & 𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝗼𝐲𝐮𝐧

"sunghoon please let me go" she doesn't try to fight out of the hug, she stands there still as ever, she can feel tiny droplets hit her blazer. is he crying? she quietly thought to herself.

"i don't wanna let you go" sunghoon softly spoke, she can hear the pain of his voice. she felt pity grow over, she turned around slowly and looked sunghoon straight into his eyes.

"why are you crying?" she puts her arms around his waist and lays her head on his shoulders. "i really don't know why you're crying but please stop, it's hurting me" sunghoons arms wrap around her neck, his sniffles were heard, she can feel the movements as he wipes his tears away. she giggles a bit. "that's my boy"

"i'm not your boy anymore" sunghoon backs away from the hug and turns back to his usual self. "i meant what i said though seoyun, i still love you"

"then why did you break up with me?"

"because i-" sunghoons words gets cut off due to everyone intruding. shouts were heard coming down from the stairs, seoyun and sunghoon look at each other for moment before turning towards the staircase.

"OHH she hasn't left jake!! don't you need to tell her something?" jungwon chuckles and jay slaps him in the arm before he makes seoyun upset again.

"i don't" jake blunty speaks an walks pass seoyun with a glare, he leaves. seoyun says a quick goodbye and chases after jake.

"your little girl got away sunghoon, what a shame" jungwon sarcastically announces, he lays an arm on sunghoon, sunghoon pushes his arm off and stares coldly.

➳ 𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝗼𝐲𝐮𝐧

"JAKE WAIT!!" seoyun sprints to jake with her arms out so she can be able to grab ahold of him.

"what seoyun? WHAT!" jake shouts and makes seoyun flinch a bit. never in her life she's heard jake raise his voice.

"i- i just wanted-"

"wanted to what? talk to me about it, i don't want to"

"but why? jake come on let me fix this for US" she points to her then jake as she speaks.

"why? certainly HE still wants YOU! what do you even think of me at this point? your little boy toy? you know what hurts me the most.. the fact that you didn't tell me you guys kissed. i had to see it with my own eyes and be around you as if nothing happened" jake points to himself aggressively, anger was filled inside of him. tears fell continually, the pain in his eyes were shown, seoyuns gaze softens.

"i was going to tell you jake, i swear! i just needed the time to think to myself. i love you but-"

"but i don't need it anymore. i just think we need a break seoyun. give me time and i'll come back"

"please no" seoyun began to sob, she stood there watching jake turn his back around on her. she stressfully yanks her hair, frustrated for what she did and for what she didn't do. "UGH WHY" she angrily stomps her feet on the floor continually, she starts screaming. she was upset. she was filled with guilt. she wasn't lying not just to herself but to her and jake.