❏ 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

➳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐧 & 𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝗼𝐲𝐮𝐧

sunghoon hurriedly opens the bedroom door, looking left to right to search for seoyun. he runs down the stairs, he sees seoyun sitting there, by herself, her head buried between her knees. sunghoon takes a deep breath before moving forward. he sits beside seoyun and looked at her, unsure on what to do.

"why are you upset for? it's not like there's a need to be" sunghoon blunty lets out. he didn't wanna show any kind of softness around her or want her to think he cared.

"i'm not crying, i'm stressed. why are you even here huh?" seoyun rises her ahead, making eye contact with sunghoon. she felt the need to hit him but.. she didn't. she looked once more into his wide brown beautiful eyes.

"jakes my friend, they're all my friends seoyun. come on, everyone can be friends with everyone" he opens his arms in a "hugging" gesture.

"cut it out sunghoon, i'm not stupid. you won't fool me, how did you meet jake then?" seoyun then crosses her arms, her eyes become sharper than before.

"jays cousin, riki, yeah" he simply smiles with no regrets inside of him.

"you knew didn't you? you wouldn't do all of this if you didn't know. you still play your old ways"

"i don't seoyun, i don't but! think what you wanna think. don't forget to kiss your aussie boy goodbye" sunghoon stands up taking one last look at seoyun, his lips slowly curve.. his little fangs appear again, he still has his fangs.. how cute, seoyun thought.