❏ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➳ 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝗺𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐞𝗼𝐲𝐮𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐧

seoyun

- yun

?? -

- this is sunghoon asshole

OHHH oops! i deleted your number -

- i can tell ugly. are you busy right now?

not really, about to leave the library. why? -

- what a nerd. can you meet me at the cafe next door?

sure! -

sunghoon sits there patiently, he looks out the window. it was the first snowfall of the winter, he smiled a bit. memories start to flow through his mind, it reminded him of seoyun. he can picture her smiling as the snowflakes softly landed in her hair. she was a snow lover and so was he. he chuckles to himself while taking a sip of his hot tea.

"what's so funny geek" seoyun flicks sunghoon in the head and takes a seat in front of him.

"nothing and don't ever touch me again"

"you shouldn't be talking, you kept touching me a lot. invading my personal space" seoyun peaks out the window then looks at sunghoon. "AH SNOW!! DO YOU SEE THAT" seoyun exclaims with happiness, sunghoon smiles while staring at happy seoyun. seoyuns eyes glisten, she softly admired the snow fall.

"are you going to keep looking at the snow and avoid me? it hurts me you know" he holds his hand to his heart and pretends he's dying. seoyun sucks her teeth and rolls her eyes.

"it's not always about you mr.knowitall anyway! why did you want to meet?"

"i wanted to carry on the topic before we got interrupted.."

"what topic?" seoyun sits there clueless, sunghoons gaze went from soft to are-you-serious-right-now. "hey! i know that look! and i'm being serious what topic"

"the day you and jake broke up"

"how do you-"

sunghoon cuts her off before she can even finish her sentence. "i followed you guys and i heard the whole thing... i'm sorry seoyun. i didn't mean to take away your only happiness" his head drops low, the only thing in sight was his hands.

"it's fine. i don't mind it.. but carry on"

"you asked me why i broke up with you... to tell you the truth.. i was falling in love with you and i was afraid. i just never fell for anyone i dated, i don't know how i fell for you but i did. i figured if i just broke up with you then my love would go away but it didn't"

"wait! so you mean to tell me you actually liked me?" seoyun started to feel a bit gassed up by sunghoons so called comment.

he chuckles a bit, he can tell how gassed seoyun was. "yes. you've gotten more beautiful over the year, now that you're a senior and all, i hope your graduation goes successfully"

"thank you" they both exchange smiles, it started to grow quiet a bit until seoyun decided to feel the way she felt. "you know.. i was really hurt when you said you didn't love me. i was in pain for the rest of my junior year, i found jake and i thought he made things all better but.. it turns out he just did the things you did. i'm not saying i still love you but.. if i had a chance, i'd go back to you"

sunghoon slowly nods his head understanding each word that slipped out of seoyuns mouth. "you can call and text me anytime! whenever you figure yourself out, i'll be here. i'm not afraid to show my love towards you anymore, i've matured more for you seoyun" he stands up a bit, bending over the table, he grabs seoyuns head and pulls it forward, he kisses it. his soft pink lips land on seoyuns skin, he backs away with a smile.. moments later, he's out the door.