❏ 𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐧

sunghoon graduated college, he went to america for awhile to study abroad. he wanted to get more into music just like the rest of his friend group, they traveled around the world together. heeseung & jungwon found lovers while traveling... yet jay... he couldn't find no one that fit his standards. sunghoon was the usual.. broke hearts for no reason. the four boys arrived back in korea the other day, they were definitely homesick after not being home for a year.

"I MISSED THIS!" jay drops his luggage in the floor opening his long, skinny, yet pale arms with a grin on his face.

"keep yelling, the girls will get more further away from you" sunghoon softly pats jay on the chest and walks away with a grin.

"you know, he's not wrong" jungwon lifts his eyebrow a bit and walks away.

"all y'all just cold hearted huh?" jay picks up his luggage aggressively.

"is that seoyun?" heeseung takes his sunglasses off and points across the street. the boys bring their attention to the figure, she was hand in hand with a male, smiling and laughing.

"it can't be, seoyun wasn't that stunning" sunghoon quickly brushes it off his shoulders.

"no no i think it is her" jay observes her quite more. "she started wearing make up and dresses differently"

sunghoon stands there with his arms crossed, thoughts were running through his mind. he was thinking about contacting her but.. he had something better in mind.

"YAH! i said are you going to speak to her?" heeseung snaps sunghoon back into reality. sunghoon just shakes his head, no and walks off without giving fucks.