❏ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝗼

➳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐧

it's been a year now, seoyun and i have been together for about five months. i got back on my feet and apologized to jake, i still have guilt inside of me but seoyun says it's okay because she's been the happiest she's ever been. jake and i have become lovers too... don't worry, jake didn't end up lonely. he's my number one but don't tell seoyun that, she'll kill me.

"i'm not gonna be here for your proposal" heeseung takes a seat near jungwon.

"what proposal? no ones getting married dude" jungwons face was filled with disgust. "getting married sounds nasty"

"you wonder why you're single" riki shakes his head in annoyance.

"aw man why can't you be?" sunghoon throws his hands in the air filled with disappointment.

"mm no reason, i just have plans" heeseung scratches the back of his head.

"such a liar, i know where he's going. he's going to meet up his new girlfriend that he hasn't told you guys about" sunoo exposes heeseung without second thoughts.

"wow, this is me and seoyun were talking about"

"relax, i'm gonna be there when you guys get married"

"when are you gonna see her?" jay butts in.

"later tonight, i'm gonna take her out for dinner and come back to the house. while i'm gone you all will stay here and decorate for me"

"why us?" jungwon gives a skank look.

"there's always something negative that leaves your dirty ass mouth" jake slaps jungwon in the face jokingly.

"because, if y'all really love me. you'd do it" sunghoon cross his arms. "if you don't do it, it shows that you all are fake"

"eat my left sack of potatoes" heeseung cackles. "i'm not helping these punks out, i have a date sheesh"

"well i'm gonna go get ready" sunghoon gets up and leaves the living area to his bedroom.

"you know, why is jake perfectly okay with sunghoon and seoyun getting married?" jungwon shakes his head with his brown/blonde highlights.

"why do you care so much for how he feels?" jay glares.

"you shouldn't be talking, none of your relationships work out. wanna know why?.. i'll tell you why" sunoo clears his throat and sits up straight. "cause you're a fucking dick wow"

"eat my ass sunoo" jungwon flicks off sunoo.

➳ 𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝗼𝐲𝐮𝐧

"KEEHO PUT THAT DOWN NOW" seoyun instantly rises from her vanity with half of her hair up in curlers. "PLEASE THATS SUNGHOONS GIFT TO ME"

"YOU REPLACED ME YOU WHORE" keeho runs around the apartment with a music box sunghoon bought for seoyun for their five months. "DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME ANYMORE?" keeho stands at one side of the table and glares at seoyun. she stares at him with a huff and puff.

"keeho i swear to god i will end your life right now, do you think i'd replace you?"

"yes! YOU ALREADY DID YOU DUMB BITCH"

"I DID NOT, I JUST LEFT HYUNJIN NOT YOU"

"he misses you, you know" keeho slides the music box over back to seoyun.

"it's not my fault we're not a trio anymore. if he hadn't done what he done then it would've never happened" seoyun sucks her teeth and walks back into her bedroom.

"will you at least speak to him before his birthday?" keeho follows behind.

"maybe. not sure" she bluntly burst out.