❏ 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐧 & 𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝗼𝐲𝐮𝐧

seoyun sat quietly, in tiny. she sits there with earphones in her ear, listening to slow sad love songs. paying no mind about everything around her, she just jams to herself silently. her moments with jake were spouting through her mind.

"jamming hard huh?" sunghoon pulls out an earphone as he chuckles. she turns around and glares at him with an annoyance shown.

"yea, not anymore since you ruined it" she snatches the earphone out of sunghoons hand. "what're you doing here?"

"blind date" he lets out a sigh.

"oh, same" she shrugs it off and plugs her earphone back in. sunghoon sits across seoyun, he stares at her with soft eyes.

"what? shouldn't you be waiting for your date?"

"i don't need to, she's already here" he lets out a soft grin. "you're my date dummy, my mom gave me the name and it was yours"

"oh heck no" seoyun gets up and leaves the table. she quickly escapes and tries to call a cab but sunghoon eventually catches up to her.

"do you not wanna be with me?" sunghoon stands there with his arms crossed and leg sticking out with sass.

oh gosh sunoo, the things you've taught this man she thought to herself. "no, i don't wanna be sunghoon"

"then since you ran out of the restaurant can we at least take a walk through the park?" sunghoon lets out a pout, he begs repeatedly until she says yes.

"ugh, okay. only for a bit though" seoyun sucks her teeth and walks ahead of sunghoon, he jumps up and down with glee.

"AWW I LUV YOU SEOYUN" he runs up on seoyun and wraps his arms around seoyuns neck, burying her head between his arms. a smile was plastered on his pure face.