❏ 𝐭𝐞𝐧

➳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐧 & 𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝗼𝐲𝐮𝐧
➳➳ 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝗺𝗼𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

jake was coming back from a date with seoyun, he was going to meet up the boys at his house. when jake got back home, everyone wanted to hear how the date went. jake hasn't really gotten that much attention over a date, so he decided to tell them what happened. he was still clueless that sunghoon and seoyun dated.

"i kissed her" jake quickly slaps his mouth, his eyes wonder around the room. everyone's eyes grow in shock besides sunghoon, he smirks before speaking. "she said it was her first time kissing someone"

"i think she lied" sunghoon chuckles.

"what do you mean?" jake looks at sunghoon with curious eyes.

"this isn't gonna go well" jay lays back in the sofa, banging his head against the wall softly.

"nothing, don't worry about it" sunghoon blunty shoves it off his shoulders.

"no no continue, i'm confused, do you know seoyun or something?"

"oh i definitely know her"

"so much for keeping it on the lowkey sunghoon" jungwon purposely says. the word was already out so jungwon mine as well just announce the things he needs to say.

"we're you guys childhood friends?"

"more like college lovers" sunghoons lips curve into a bigger smirk. he leans back, getting more comfortable.

"aussie boy jake, uh you left your song book at my house earlier. you could've gotten me in trouble-" seoyun stops talking, all eyes were on her as soon as she walked into jakes bedroom. she scans the room, the faces were very familiar... she sets her eyes on sunghoon, she gasps.

"ahh seoyun we were just talking about you" jungwon smiles causing his bunny teeth to show, he starts to enjoy the energy even more. "come on, sit down! we're having a little memory throw back"

"i-i'm sorry i don't know you" seoyun immediately announces, trying to cover up the fact that she dated sunghoon. she didn't want jake knowing her past relationship.

"seo, sunghoon said you guys know each other, is that true?"

"he's lying to you jake. don't listen to him" seoyun quickly hands jake his song book and leaves the bedroom. jake was about to follow seoyun but sunghoon gets up before he could.