❏ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

➳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐧

hyunjin and keeho stands at the pillar, they wait for seoyun to come but they end up meeting someone else. keeho's eyes widened, he knew how much hate hyunjin has for sunghoon... only because hyunjin has feelings for seoyun but stupid seoyun never realizes his feelings.

"are you park sunghoon by any chance?" hyunjin puts his hands up in front of sunghoons chest, stopping him from walking into the cafe. sunghoon pushes hyunjin's hand away and rolls his eyes.

"yeah, what about it?" sunghoon puts his hands into his pockets and fixes his vision into hyunjin a bit more.

"you're the man that broke seoyun huh?"

"you know seoyun? wow.. i never thought she'd find friends" hyunjin scoffs at those words.

"uh if you excuse us we have somewhere to be" keeho suddenly interrupts, he didn't want a fight to go down especially when seoyun was about to be there.

"tell seoyun i said hey" sunghoon smirks and skips away with a little bit of joy inside of him.

"he looks like a little pony when he skips" keeho laughs at his own jokes, hyunjin pushes keeho to tell him to shut up but keeho kept cracking up.

➳ 𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝗼𝐲𝐮𝐧

seoyun walks to the cafe with jake, the two were holding hands and smiling at each other. they did lovey dovey things. jake would always give seoyun a piggy back ride just so her shoes don't get dirty, jake always gave seoyun the first bite of his food, jake would always bring an extra sweater with him because he knows how sensitive seoyun was. seoyun admired his personality, she always turns pink whenever he does an act of kindness towards her. the two couple walk into the cafe, seeing hyunjin, keeho, sunoo, and riki.

"RIKI! you've gotten so big" jake lets go of seoyuns hands and runs to riki in an instant.

"i've only grown like three inches, relax" riki pushes jake away because hated being touchy touchy.

"didn't even miss me?" sunoo sits there with a pout. sunoo always loved attention from jake, jake made him feel loved despite that sunoo always gave love to riki.

"i missed you too sunoo-ah! ANYWAY, this is my girlfriend cha seoyun" jake brings seoyun forward to meet his two best friends. riki softly admired her facial features and sunoo admires her style. the two had different interests when looking at jakes lover.

"uh hi? i'm not good with talking. i'm sorry" seoyun quickly apologizes to the two boys.

"why are you lying? didn't you call me a bitch when you first met me?" hyunjin immediately speaks up as he gives a cup of coffee to seoyun. seoyuns face drops.

"i- that was in the past ugly" seoyun takes a seat between hyunjin and jake.