❏ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝗼𝐧𝐞

➳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐧 & 𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝗼𝐲𝐮𝐧

"psst sunghoon" seoyun turns on the staircase light and softly calls out for sunghoon, it was raining hard out and she feared that the lights would go out. "park sunghoon answer me now!"

"what the hell are you doing" seoyun screeches and jumps into sunghoons arms, he struggles a bit trying to hold the tiny human being. "what the hell do you eat through the day"

"i- i got scared and my first reaction was to jump" she tucks her head in the crook of his neck.

"why aren't you sleeping yet? you have school" sunghoon lets out a deep sigh and starts heading up the staircase, he still holds seoyun in his arms. he can feel her uneasy breathing on his neck, it trickled to his spine. "you can pick your head up yun-ah, you're going to make me act up if you stay like this" seoyun immediately lifts her head up and doesn't say a word, sunghoon enters the bedroom he tosses seoyun without turning back to take a glimpse.

"wait, can't you stay with me.. for a little" she reaches out for sunghoons wrist and pulls him close a bit. "i'm kind of scared"

"why? there's no monsters under the bed smart one" he flicks her forehead and chuckles a bit. "i'm kidding, i know the weathers scaring you. you've always been afraid of the rain, i'll stay with you until you fall asleep" he crawls into the bed and pats the side next to him, he signals her to lay down beside him. she stares at him for awhile, he lays there impatient. "can you just lay down, i'm not gonna do anything" she gives in with a shrug, she slowly lays down beside sunghoon.

"sunghoon.. why all of a sudden you just wanna try? i don't get why you wanna be together again" sunghoon pulls seoyun closer to him, causing her to be little spoon and him big spoon.

"i don't wanna see you with anyone else but me. you and jake lasted long enough, you're better with me. i promise" he pecks the crook of her neck. "i lost you once and i'm not trying to again"

"how cute park sunghoon, i missed you a bit"

"i missed you way more than you think i did. my beloved seoyun" he whispers the last three words, she slightly does a hmm. "do you love me?"

"i wouldn't say i love you but i would say i love you. it's much complicated actually if you ask me but you know i think i-" a snore lets out of sunghoons mouth, it catches seoyun off guard. "oops.. seems like i talked for too long" she turns around to face sunghoons face, her hand brushes his bangs away from his face, she smiles at the sleepy hoon in front of her. "he's always been the prefect boy, i love you park sunghoon. i'll see you tomorrow morning" she takes one more glimpse at the sleeping sunghoon, her face about two inches away from his.. time stopped when her lips met his, seoyuns heart pounded in her chest, she could only focus on how soft his lips felt against hers.