❏ 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

➳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐧

jay shakes his head, yes, as soon as the call hung up. sunghoon smiled to himself while the three boys looked at sunghoon with a
what-is-this-kid up to look.

"i'm a dick and i know it so i'm just going to say this for all of our sakes, why do you wanna be friends with seoyuns boyfriend? aren't you over her? i mean you DID break up with her like it's nothing" jungwon makes the atmosphere more serious, he definitely caught sunghoon off guard because jungwon was never interested in his love life but jungwon was concerned. it's been a year, what makes sunghoon want her attention so suddenly.

"it's time for new friends jungwon, if you don't like it you can leave. i have no interest in seoyun anymore" sunghoon leans back in his chair, he puts one hand towards his mouth and the other lays on his thigh. he gives jungwon a serious glare.

"if you like her still that's okay! don't need to be a bad boy or some shit" jungwon rolls his eyes with annoyance built inside of him. he gets up and leaves the room for fresh air, sunghoon shrugs off his actions.

"JAY" riki comes running into the room with lights beaming from his eyes, he grins showing all of his perfect white pearl teeth, he once again screams.

"RIKI MY SONNY" jay gets out of the bean bag and jolts across the room to hug riki.

"this makes me feel a bit left out" jake scratched the back of his head and slightly whispers to sunoo, he nods in agreement.

"when did you come back to korea?" riki slaps jay in the back aggressively, mad about how he didn't know jay was back.

"i came back yesterday, chillax riki" jay winces in pain, riki sure did get stronger, jay thought.

"anyway! these are my friends jake and sunoo" riki carelessly announces to the three boys in front of them.

"ah sunoo's the overly sensitive one though so be careful!" jake makes a joke but no one laughs... jake turns pink due to embarrassment.

"and i thought jay was embarrassing... looks like you have a twin jay" heeseung bursts into laughter due to the similarity the two have.

"i- i'm truly offended.." jake clutches his heart as if he had been in true pain.

"he's sarcastic like you too heeseung" sunghoon coldly announces. "park sunghoon, lee heeseung, park jongseong but goes by jay, and yang jungwon" sunghoon points to each person as he introduces them one by one.

"ah sunghoon! didnt we meet at a coffee shop" jake begins to recognize sunghoon.

"yes actually, i didn't know your friend was related to mines" jay and heeseung glare at sunghoon, such bullshit, the two thought but didn't say aloud.

"so i'm just the only person who has no clue of who any of you people are? okay" sunoo stands there looking dashing and smol. jungwon comes in the room, the scent of cigarette trails beside him.

"oh hi guys" jungwon blows air in his cheeks and sits down. he looks so professional and petite, sunoo had thought jungwon was the most famous out of the four.

"i'm sure everyone knows everyone by now, let's be friends because sunghoon wants a bigger group, right?" jungwon turns to sunghoon with a slight smirk. jungwon bites his lips to prevent himself from slipping out more words.