❏ 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐧 & 𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝗼𝐲𝐮𝐧

seoyun runs out of the room with anger, guilt, sadness, and a shattered pride. everyone watched seoyun run out the door, sunghoon followed. jake stood there shaking his head, he felt that their relationship won't go any further. jungwon snickers in the back.

"SEOYUN WAIT" sunghoon tries to catch his breath after all that running. he clenched onto seoyuns wrist, he can feel her trying to escape his grip. "can we please talk just for a few"

"no, i don't want to sunghoon. let me go" seoyun tries pushing sunghoon away but he was just too strong for her to push.

"please, can you at least understand my position" sunghoons voice slightly cracks.

"sunghoon, you just ruined a thing i had with jake. i can't be around you any longer" seoyun felt sunghoons grip loosen a bit, she pushes his hand away and starts to head towards the front door.

"i-i still love you seoyun. i never stopped ever since we broke up" sunghoon couldn't help but announce the way he felt, he couldn't hold onto it much longer. seoyun stopped in her tracks, head low, she sobbed standing there. her head fell lower, hitting the front door a bit. sunghoon crept up behind her slowly and backhugged her. "let's just say like this for a moment, please" he whispers slightly in her ear, holding her tighter. just like how he did in the old days.