❏ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐧 & 𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝗼𝐲𝐮𝐧

seoyun walks into jakes house with a basket filled with things he loved, she even included treats for layla. seoyun had a smile plastered across her face, it was about to be valentines day! she's been waiting for this day to share her love to someone who loves her back deeply. what she didn't know was... sunghoon was there waiting for jake to get back while he babysits layla.

"hi layla! i missed you so much" seoyuns eyes start to sparkle, she smiles wide and gently pets the happy doggie. layla licks seoyuns cheeks, it causes seoyun to softly giggle at layla's sudden affection.

"your giggles haven't changed" sunghoon speaks, startling seoyun. he stands there leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, he bites his bottom lip while staring at seoyun.

"sunghoon? what're you doing here?" seoyun rises from the ground and brings her attention to sunghoon.

"babysitting that thing" he points to the dog with carelessness.

"she isn't just a thing, she's a dog and she has a name smart one. where did jake go?" seoyun points out specifally, giving a bit of attitude towards sunghoon.

"he went to stop by someone's house for something i think, i don't know i'm just here to get paid for this. what brings you here?" he shifts the question towards seoyun, curiosity was plastered on his face and tone of voice.

"uh.. i was about to ask jake to be my valentine. i didn't think you'd be here considering this is jakes house"

"well here i am and aren't you guys dating? there's no need to ask dumb ass"

"it's cute. why do you even care actually?" seoyun crosses her arms, one eyebrow lifts up. she glared at sunghoon with sharp eyes, sunghoon slowly starts to move closer towards her.

"i never said i cared seoyun, i was just stating it my beautiful yun-ah" sunghoons stands two inches away from seoyuns face, he whispers the last three words. he runs his fingers through seoyuns hair, the eye contact they held was strong and unbreakable.

"w-what are you doing sunghoon" seoyun stutters her way through her sentence. she can feel his hot breath brush against her blushed cheeks.

"nothing.." he cups her face and pulls her closer. his lips brushes against hers, softly, yet delicately, like butterfly wings, just long enough that he could inhale her breath, feel the warmth of her skin, and the taste of her lipstick lingered far after. he slowly backs away, their eyes both slowly awaken.

"i'm sorry, this was a mistake" she immediately pushes sunghoon away and runs out of the door. sunghoon stands there shocked by his own actions, he felt his heart become more warmer. it soften.. it wasn't as cold as it use to be.

w-why am i feeling this way? sunghoon thought to himself, trying to figure out possible solutions.