❏ 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

➳ 𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝗼𝐲𝐮𝐧

it's been a year without coming in contact with sunghoon, seoyun transferred to a different school to avoid those words jungwon said. she missed him so much.. he was her first love and he just broke her. seoyun moved to a better university, she met her two bestfriends keeho and hyunjin, the two fight a lot but seoyun loves them dearly. without them, she would've never given up on sunghoon. especially her new lover, he made her feel more vulnerable.

"I DID NOT SAY THAT!" keeho shouts repeatedly trying to persuade seoyun.

"all you two do is fight, what is it this time?"

"keeho said he saw sunghoon at the office" hyunjin's tone of voice drops, hyunjin usually sounds happy but he hates sunghoon for what he did to seoyun.

"s-sunghoon? why?" seoyun stops what shes doing to bring her attention to the topic.

"i- i didn't say that i said i heard! HEARD! yah, hyunjin you're gonna make her cry if you say things like that" keeho slaps hyunjin in the back of his head with his teeth clenching.

"even if he was here, you shouldn't worry because you said you're over him. besides, aren't you dating that jake kid?"

"i'm not dating him hyunjin, i'm talking to him" seoyun tries to clear the air to make things less confusing.

"but didn't you guys kiss?" seoyun immediately slaps keeho in the face.. on accident.

"IM SORRY KEEHO!" seoyun stands up filled with shock, she looks at hyunjin for a moment and they both burst into laughter. keeho sits there holding his pink tinted cheeks, he pouts.