❏ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

➳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐧 & 𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝗼𝐲𝐮𝐧

"why so suddenly you wanna have a special dinner night? OH i know you have your differences with hyunjin but i need to talk to him before his birthday" she shyly catches a look at sunghoon.

"sure"

"WHAT REALLY?!" his answer throws her off the tracks.

"no more grudges against people. im mature now, i think but today is about you"

"why? its not our anniversary and i even checked" seoyun sits there puzzled.

"cant we just have a nice dinner for once" sunghoon throws his hands in the air creating a sarcastic atmosphere.

"okay okay but i feel like youre up to something. you cant outdo the do-er"

"well maybe i can" he whispers to himself.

"what?" seoyun leans in, not catching what he said.

"nothing beauty" he pulls her cheeks, which she dislikes. "you know, i love you so much. i honestly didnt think id get you back-"

"hoonie" seoyun cuts him off due to the fact that she was bothered by these words that was being told. "as much as i love you but why are you being so.. soft"

"WOWWW i can never be romantic with you" sunghoon scoffs and lays back in his chair. his face fell, there wasnt that happy hoon look on anymore.

"im kidding, im kidding. at least youre trying to be romantic" seoyun gets up she takes his hand in hers. "hoon.. just know that this isnt real. whatever has happened before this and now, it isnt real. this is just a recap of what you remember of me. its been two months already let go.. i do love you and i did promise you the world and i know you wanted to marry me but... wake up. this is all.. surreal."