Michael Myers Imagine!

Imagine if you found out Michael myers is absolutely terrified of something.

Credit to this goes to 4u_4ever, he/she/they also have lots of other ideas for scenarios and imagines, so its likely you'll see their name on this book a lot for a while! ^^

It's a little short, cause I'm doing a babysitting thing, not much time between stuff.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where is that boy...michael and I were watching the roads outside my livingroom window, then I made a comment about the weather...and he just walked away.

"Michael?? Mr. Myers?? ...mikey boy?"
I call out, but it's like michael reverted back to mute myers...I'm a little worried.

"Mi-..oh, why are you under the table?"
I ask, crouching down, a certain mask-less myers is just lying under my kitchen table. [Sorry If your kitchen doesnt have a table, mine doesnt either, so just ✨imagine✨]

"...rain."
Michael whispers.

"Rain? What about it?"
I ask, getting under the table with him.

"You said itll rain soon...rain has lightning..."
Michael mumbles, gripping the knife he doesnt even have in his hand at the moment, nervous tic I guess.

"Michael, are you scared of storms?"
I ask, michael turns to look at me, and I can see everything in his expression, I've never seen him like this...hes afraid.

"Oh, michael, theres nothing to be scared about, we're safe in here, lighting and rain cant hurt us."
I say, reaching for his hand, but he jerks away with an odd noise.

"Fuck...what did that asylum do to you to make you that scared of rain?"
I ask.

"...I've always been scared of it...I think they knew that, they'd lock me outside in storms, to try and get a reaction out of me..."
Michael mutters, I look at him in complete shock, if I didnt already, i fucking hate asylums.

"Its alright, I wont do that to you, if you're really that scared, we can go in the basement and wait it out, okay?"
I suggest, trying to reach for his hand again, he let's me.

"Get out from the table, we can talk and decide what you wanna do before the storm comes, okay?"
I say, michael nods.

...I never realized he was scared of these, but now that I do, I will protect him from this fear...its my turn to make him safe from something.