their Nickname for you.

Brahms~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dear. As elegant as his voice...when he's not pretending to be a child. If he says it in the child voice, it is horrifying.

Michael~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well...he's mute, so I like to headcanon that he would tap on something to call his S/O over. Like tapping on hardwood.

Chucky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Babe. As common as his personality.

Stu Macher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He never has a set nickname. He randomly calls you whatever he can think of. One time, he called you 'sugar, and then hours later screamed out 'orange' and looked directly at you like you were an idiot for not saying hi.

Billy Loomis~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweetheart. Its cute, but it is not cute when you realize that he only actually calls you this when he has done something very wrong. When I say wrong, I mean get the godamn shovel.

Chop-top~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing. He does not get nicknames and will never get them. Why call somebody sweetie or honey or baby? So many Y's. He can just call you your name and you and him won't get extremely confused.

Bubba~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cannot speak, poor traumatized boy. He would love to call you some adorable nickname and hug the everloving hell out of you when you actually respond...maybe one day.

Thomas Hewitt~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also cannot speak...he hugs you constantly to get your attention.

Nubbins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darlin', always sounding extremely unhinged even in the calmest of times. He himself is a very unhinged man, so this fits him very well. Just wait until he screams that nickname while you're somewhere he cant see. Horrifying.

John~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hun. He acts like a fucked-up version of a husband to you, so his little nickname for you needs to be fitting to that.

Norman~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My love. His voice would slow a bit when he says it, to make the moment last. He wants to make every moment last when he's with you...who knows what day It'll be when he wakes up and sees you dead. Mother is cruel.

Marina~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

None. She doesn't really like them, she alright if you use one for her, but she would cringe at saying one.

Billy Lenz~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, you don't want a nickname from him. It would all be fucked up or kinky.

Ryan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Lovely (y/n). As sweet as he his...or was, until you found the basement. Still, he will call you his lovely spouse when you do...you will just be chained in the basement as well as Carrie Ann.

The twin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rotates. One day its sweetie, next its baby, and then something stupid every once in a while like shithead. You have a wonderful relationship with this chaotic demon.

Jason~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He can't speak, but he likes to think that if he could, he would call you something related to a flower. My rose sounds like a nice nickname, doesn't it?

Freddy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You get no nicknames from this psychotic bacon-creature. Only shitty puns and bad flirting.

Bo Sinclair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Babe/baby. Again, as common of a nickname as he is (not including the mass genocide). He would probably switch to something he'd consider more romantic when you two are alone, like honey.

Vincent Sinclair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He can't speak, but he's fluent in ASL and uses a special sign for you, so that's like a nickname. He points to himself, then puts his hand in a fist and sticks out his pinkie, pointer finger, and thumb. Then he moves it like he's spinning his hand. (Those are actual signs, and if anyone can guess what your 'special sign' is, please comment below! ^^)

Eddie Gluskin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He has an actual canon nickname for his 'wives', and since all of them are now dead under mysterious circumstances and hanging from the celing of the gym...it now passes to you! He calls you 'My Darling' or just 'Darling'. His voice goes slightly slower or more slurred when saying it.

Jimmy Hall~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He would be so nervous so call you by anything other than your name, what if you think its weird? What if you decide he's weird?? It takes a strangely large amount of courage to do something even platonic relationships can do almost immediately. He chooses 'my heart'.