what theyd do/say if you want to break up.

<Part 1 of 3.> [A/N: well fuck, this is gonna be hard to write.]

~~~~~~How it started:

You walk over to your lover, his eyes wander to yours and he smiles, but his smile drops when he sees your guilty eyes, you walk over to him and hang your head low.

"I...I think we should break up, I'm sorry.."

----

Brahms:

"What? Why..? Please no...!"

Hes completely distraught, he tries to grab your hands, but you step back and stare into his eyes, he starts hyperventilating and holding his head.

"Please! I-I cant...I cant live without you (y/n)..!!"
Brahms yells, falling to the floor and sobbing loudly, it took him an hour until he stopped and looked up, hoping to meet your gaze, hoping to try fixing it all, but you were already gone.

Michael:

"wh...what?"

Michael's head snaps when he hears those words, he maintains his calm posture and face, but hes panicking inside.

"Why are you...please, let's just work this out...!"
Michael takes a few steps closer to you, you shake your head 'no' and start walking to the door, what you dont expect is michael doing what hes about to do, he grabs your waist tightly, spins you around, and kisses you roughly, he keeps on hand on your waist and one on the back of your head to keep you from getting away.

Once you break free, you immediately run as fast as you can out the door, leaving the Myers house behind, along with michael.

Billy/stu:

~~~if its billy:

"What? You're bad at jokes (y/n)."

Billy walks up and tries to kiss you, only for you to back away, his heart shatters and his playful face turns into a sad one.

"(Y/n)....?"
Billy mumbles, you only stare at him, a stern, yet tearful expression on your face, his eyes fill with tears.

"Babe, y-youre scaring me now.."
Billy says, but you still keep that same face, making his entire world shatter at his feet.

You walked out of the house, ignoring Billy's cries for you to come back.

~~~if its stu:

"Haha, funny babe."

Stu says sarcastically with a stupid smile, walking up to you and smiling, but you dont return the smile, all you do is stare at him with sad and tense eyes, making him slightly worried.

"Babe? (Y/n)...?"
Stu mumbles, you let out a few shakey breathes before turning to the door, but right before you open it, stu grabs you hands and pulls you back towards him, putting your hands on his shoulders.

"(Y/n), whatever happened that made you like this, please tell me! I love you too much to lose you..! You're all I have..!"
Stu says in shakey breathes, you sit him on the couch, and he hugs you as tight as he can, falling asleep after a few minutes, when he wakes up, you're nowhere to be found.

~~~if its both:

"Eh? Is this some sorta bad prank you're doing?"

Stu looks at billy, who shrugs, they look at you and you shake your head 'no', stu thinks you and billy are pranking him, while billy assumes the worst, wich is exactly what you mean.

"(Y/n), you're sorta scaring me.."
Stu says, walking over to you, trying to hug you, but you step back quickly.

"Shes not kidding stu...s-shes not...kidding.."
Billy says, stu gives you a heartbroken look.

"N-no...no shes..(y/n)...?"
Stu stutters, you look to the ground, hearing billy silently crying.

"No...no no! (Y/n) please, we love you so much! Dont leave us! We cant lose you!!"
Stu screams, falling to the floor and grabbing your shirt, you just pull his hands off and sprint out the door.

Chucky:

"Yeah yeah, good fuckin joke, 'I love you so much', that better?"

You stare at him, slightly offended at his words, he stares at you for a few seconds before his emotionless face turns into a slightly surprised one.

"Wait, are you serious? Holy shiit."
Chucky laughs, you glare at the doll, he has some nerve!

"Listen doll, I'm a fucking joy to be with, walk out that door, go ahead, walk out the door. Just know you'll never have a man like me again."
Chucky says Before going back to what he was doing, you walk out the house with a sour face, not regretting a single thing.

Chop-top:

"You're kidding....right?"

Chop stares at you, hoping you'll burst out laughing and hug him, but to his surprise, he only sees a face of guilt and fear.

"R-right?"
Chop repeats, you shake your head 'no', and his face turns into pure shock, he drops his favorite disc and runs toward you, dropping to his knees and grabbing you by your pants.

"No..no you cant leave me...I-I wont let you...!"
Chop says, breathing heavily as he fights of tears, all you do is gently kick his hands off and start running to the exit.

"(YY/NN!!!), NO..!!"
Chop screams behind you, but it's too late, you're gone, he cries until he cant anymore.

Thomas/leatherface [I'm sorta going for a jedediah mix, so he can talk]:

"H-huh...?"

Thomas stares at you, immediately tearing up, you give off a guilty look before turning your back and starting to walk, but thomas grabs you, hugging you from behind and holding you tightly, breathing heavily and giving off small 'please' and 'no's.

"I love you...I love you I love you....please dont leave me.."
Thomas whimpers, burying his head in the crook of your neck, sobbing and shaking violently.

You wait until hes done crying before you get out of his grasp, mumbling a last goodbye before walking out of his sight, his entire world starts to crumble around him. He just lost his last piece of happiness.

Nubbins:

"Wait what?"

Nubbins was the most shocked when you first said it, just a little while ago, you two were cuddling, what went wrong in the matter of 20 minutes..?

"Please tell me you're joking..."
Nubbins mumbles, but you don't say a word, infact, you avoid eye contact with him, making him snap.

"W-what did i do..? Please, tell me! I wanna fix it..!"
Nubbins says, shaking slightly and walking towards you, but you remain silent, making him tear up and walk away, trying not to cry all the way to his 'room', you feel bad, but walk away as well.

The man:

"Go then."

You were shocked, this is what you wanted, but you were prepared for a fight or tears, not him just letting you go.

"What? You dont want me, so just go, easy as that."
He says, smiling, you nod and walk away, he stares at your figure until its completely out of his sight, only then does he show how he actually felt about it.

His smile drops, tears fall from his eyes, and he starts to cry, slowly falling to the floor and crying as quietly as he can, in fear you'll hear him and feel guily, he doesnt want that for you.

"S-shes better off without me...I dont deserve her..."
He says, shaking and crying until he falls asleep.