their apologies.

The heavily requested part two for the 'they accidentally hurt you' scenario!

Brahms~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He made an entire plan, he'd be a gentleman and he'd make you feel so much better and completely forget what he did. He planned it out for three entire days, three days of hiding from you and worrying you, he didn't take the food you'd set out for him, he didn't come out to speak to you, it was like he disappeared.

When he got out and found you, he had an exact plan of what to do, but when you walked up to him, when you asked him if he was okay...he just forgot his entire plan. You were worried for him, he legitimately didn't expect that. he started tearing up and pulled you in a hug, saying he loves you so much.

Michael~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurie took you to the hospital when Michael walked away. You lost enough blood to need a transfusion. while you were in the hospital, Michael was in his childhood home, just...standing in his old room. He contemplated going missing from your life, letting you forget him entirely, but as selfish as he felt, he didn't want to walk away from you...why didn't he want to leave? The Haddonfield monster man, wanting to have a normal life with a normal person, it felt crazy and foreign to him, he didn't know why you made this sudden urge in him, but he just couldn't make it leave.

The day you were discharged from the hospital, you were greeted with Michael looming over you, he didn't say a word, he just stood beside you, it was his way of being close to you, and whether or not you know it, that's his way of saying he's sorry...he's not letting you leave his side for a while.

Chucky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He left the town for a while, murder spree therapy was his way of clearing his head. He bashed in some skulls, stabbed some hearts, tore out some esophagus', he was trying to take out the anger he had on himself, he was going to kill you, why the hell did he think a normal relationship was something for him? A fucked up killer doll wanted love, and look what happened.

It takes an entire week for him to come to terms with his head. He knocked on your door one dark and rainy night, when you opened the door he just looked up at you and said, 'listen, Doll, i ain't one to do sappy apology shit...im sorry, got it? Now lemme in, its fuckin' freezing out here.'

Stu/Billy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy pushed you and Stu away, locking himself in a random room in the house, he was afraid of what he could do if he was around you two. Stu was devastated that Billy just...left. After all the promises and all the affection, and Billy had just ran away from that. Billy was just as sad, he was practically shaking, sitting on the floor and trying to calm himself down. The fact that he didn't know if it was anger or devastation he was feeling scared him even more, its like he lost all familiarity in himself.

It doesn't take more than a couple hours for him to come out from his hiding spot, its very clear Stu missed him, and when Billy grabs you two and just pulls you two beside him, hugging you two tightly, he keeps mumbling apologies and is still shaking like a leaf.

Chop-top~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He gets home and asks his brother[s corpse] to help him make something really special for you to apologize for nearly ending you, so in the kitchen, the sawyer twins are having a hell of a time, chop-top is trying to crack eggs but gets mad and throws them at the wall.

At the end of the egg filled adventure, chop-top and nubbins have made a weird looking cake. Now chop-top is gonna give it to you and just smile really widely...it most likely tastes horrible, just smile along.