slashers thoughts of their s/o's body type

SELF LOVE, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Brahms~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're skinny, brahms would pick you up and kiss you while you laugh.

If you're chubby, he'll spend the time you cuddle just tracing his finger along stretch marks on your body, telling you you're beautiful.

If you're muscular, he'll watch you work out and lift things, hed probably think of you as his guardian.

Michael~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're skinny, he'll wrap you in his arms and nuzzle up to you.

If you're chubby, hell tell you you're the most beautiful woman ever every day. [And would highkey fuck up anyone who says otherwise]

If you're muscular, he'll ask you to help him with his victims...lowkey would love to see you tackle a victim.

Chucky~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're skinny, he'll call you his doll and kiss your hands.

If you're chubby, he'll beat the fuck out of anyone who shames you or makes you feel bad about your weight.

If you're muscular, hed ask you to hold him in his doll form, hed probably get addicted to the feeling of it.

Billy/stu~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're skinny, they'll both try to pick you up and probably end up falling on the couch.

If you're chubby, they'll always tell you they love you, and they'll probably switch from loving boyfriends to coldblooded killers if someone weight shames you.

If you're muscular, they'll make you part of their ghostface group, and Stu will probably fall for you even more when you pick up a guy who tried to strangle him and throw him into a wall.

Chop-top~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're skinny, he'll teach you how to be nimble to help with hiding tourist's.

If you're chubby, he'll call you his beautiful woman and hug you every night and day.

If you're muscular, he'll melt like chocolate when he sees you lift stuff, he thinks it's hot.

Thomas/jed~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're skinny, he'll protect you from the tourists when they're around, he doesnt want them hurting his fragile love.

If you're chubby, he'll cuddle you constantly and ask his momma to help him make stuff for you.

If you're muscular, you and him will work on the farm, he adores it when you talk to the animals and pretend they talk back.

Nubbins~~~~~~~~~~

If you're skinny, you and him will do the tourist trap gig, not in his will though, hes always worried they'll flirt with you.

If you're chubby, he'll randomly go into the livingroom and fall asleep hugging you, telling you that he thinks you're the best person ever.

If you're muscular, he'll watch you fuck up the tourists with a smile on his face, then he'll gush about it to his brothers.

Norman~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're skinny, he'll dress you up in old dresses his mother used [still sorta does] to wear.

If you're chubby, he'll give you all the love in the world and always tell you you're beautiful.

If you're muscular, he will gawk over you constantly and ask you to lift things he cant.

Anna~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're skinny, she'll buy matching outfits with you and show you off to town.

If you're chubby, she'll probably do the same, but she'll also be goofy and try to pick you up a lot.

If you're muscular, she'll ask you to pick her up a lot, she'll always have some excuse, but In reality she just likes you picking her up.

Marina~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're skinny, she'll lift you up a lot and run around with you in her arms.

If you're chubby, she'll absolutely adore getting you clothes to match hers.

If you're muscular, she'll just fawn over your muscles...shell probably run her hands over your abs a lot.

Billy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skinny? Domination kink.

Chubby? Body kink.

Muscular? Sure as fuck gonna have a kink for you pinning him down.

...hes probably just horny about everything about you. Bet.

Ryan~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're skinny, hell put you In carrie Ann's clothes.

If you're chubby, he'll cuddle you a lot, like...I hope you dont have plans.

If you're muscular, you might turn him on, slightly.

Pennywise~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're skinny, he'll call you his little tootsie roll.

If you're chubby, hes probably gonna eat anyone that weight shames you.

If you're muscular, hes gonna try to make you pissed off at people, just to see you hit them.