[06]

Chapter 06:: The suspicious guest

Finishing with the job of washing the dishes Taehyung went to his bedroom to change into clean pairs of clothes. He took out a soft oversized sweatshirt which belonged to his husband and not so tight black jeans of his.

Changing into the normal clothes Taehyung threw the bathrobe he was wearing earlier on the bed as he admired himself in the mirror.

"You see this baby? The sweatshirt suits me right? Ofcourse it's your Papa's clothes." Taehyung chuckled, talking to his unborn child. "I miss your papa already."

He bit his lips while combing his hair with his dainty fingers while admiring himself more in his husband's clothes. He took a face cream from the table. Taehyung squeezed the content out, gently applying it on his face and neck.

Taehyung did some cute poses infront of the mirror and laughed at his own actions and that's when his eyes fell on a shadow which moved behind him in a fast motion.

Taehyung turned around immediately examining the room. His eyes fall on the photo frame which was kept on the table fell down, on the table itself but facing downwards. He walked towards it and picked it up.

Softly caressing the photo frame which contains a picture of his and Jungkook's honeymoon. Taehyung smiled and pecked on the glass of the frame and very gently placed it back in its place and left the room.

Having nothing to do in such a big house the pregnant male thought to take a look around the house. He hasn't done it since they came here. He don't even know how many rooms are there in the mansion.

He first starts with the down floor in excitement. Taehyung checked each and every room, spending atleast 10 minutes in each room to look around.

One of the room he found on the first floor was totally Yoongi's style so just a thought of inviting the Min family to their new house crossed his mind. He would ask them to come stay along with him, and if Jimin was around then he wouldn't have to spend the time alone in this house everyday.

After walking around the house Taehyung now stood infront of the last room in the topmost corner of the house. He turned the door knob and the door slowly opened with a creaking sound like those in the horror movies.

He pouts his lips when he saw that this particular room was the store room and there was nothing special in it except the old items of their ex-owner.

He knows very well that Jungkook bought this house from someone else and was thinking to break this one and built another one, so they just thought to stay here for the time being.

But he doesn't know why Jungkook kept the old items of the ex-owner? Shouldn't they just throw it away?

Taehyung walked inside more further placing his hands on his hips and examining the store room. There was a very big closet in which two people can easily fit in, two drawer desks, old dusty rocking chair, a bookshelf, some toys, some old boxes and a lot of dust.

On the wall in the corner was a notice board kind of thing where there's a picture stuck on it with a pin. He moved closer to it to get a clear view and saw a picture of a girl around his age and a girl of somewhat three to four year old.