[39]

The Final Chapter:: The Revenge &
Creepily Ever After

The next morning..

Ji-ah passed her cell phone to Namjoon with trembling hands before she was taken away by cops in the police car. Namjoon then turned to others and sighed.

Namjoon made Ji-ah call Hwang and inform him about his mansion which was now owned by Jeon's. They made up a story saying that Ji-ah is now the maid in that mansion after her husband passed away.

Hwang being a shameless one, he actually believed it and was ready to come and meet them, mainly Taehyung. It's because Ji-ah told him that, Jungkook comes home late and she takes care of Taehyung till he is home. Taking this as a chance, Hwang was ever ready to come back there.

"He is so shameless. Trying to get close to my husband." Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger and wrapped and arm around Taehyung. "I'll stay with you the entire time, I don't want him to get close to you."

Taehyung pursed his lips and nod his head hesitantly while Jungkook lovingly pecked the younger's temple.

"Okay then let's go back and wait till it's evening." Yoongi said as he made his way out of Namjoon's office. He stopped and glanced over his shoulder. "I can't wait to see Kim So Hyun taking her revenge on him. I'm so excited." He smirked.

If only he knew in what way revenge would be taken.

•••

It was already past 7:30 in the evening as they kept waiting for Hwang to arrive. Mina kept pacing back and forth in Eun-kyung's living room. Panic slowly raising in her.

Namjoon and Seokjin were with their weak and injured son in the hospital, along with Lisa and Sehun who were injured too. Hoseok took his wife back home as Yoongi forced them to go.  While others were in Eun-kyung's house. 

The plan was to call Hwang and let him enter the mansion alone where obviously Kim So Hyun's spirit will be, waiting for him. She will take her revenge till he is sorry for his bad deeds.

Suddenly a car was pulled up in the driveway of Jeon's mansion. Mina peeked through the window and saw an aged man step out of the car, claded in suit. She turns around informing other's about his arrival.

They all gathered near the window and saw Hwang making his way inside the house. After waiting for a while Jungkook spoke up.

"Are you sure Taehyung is with Jimin?" Asked a worried Jungkook, for not seeing his husband for so long. He suddenly grew worried when he saw Hwang arrive.

Mina hesitantly nod her head, "yes he-" she was cut off when suddenly Jimin came down the stairs with Angel and Hiah (Han-jae's daughter).

"Jimin what is Tae doing upstairs?" Jungkook asked as soon as he saw Jimin. The mentioned male furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion, "wasn't he with you?"

Jungkook's eyes widen and he snapped his head at Mina, "where is he? You said you send him with Jimin upstairs." He said panicking. "Don't tell me is in the mansion alone with that disgusting man and it was a part of revenge."

"Jungkook listen to me–" Mina tries to speak but was cut off.

"I'm going to bring him back. Fuck this revenge thing. I'll kill him myself if he even lay a finger on Tae!" Jungkook angrily stomped towards the main door but soon stopped when someone eld on his wrist.