[32]

Chapter 32:: A Hope?

After listening to the actual story, Taehyung immediately rushed out of the door in search of his husband. He must tell him or else Jungkook would only hate his own mother even more. He just believes that they should deserve to be together, atleast now, after being seperated for years.

Taehyung knows very well where his husband might be right now, so he made his way to the rooftop of the building. He knows Jungkook would not leave him and go anywhere far, even if Taehyung was with his hyung's he won't leave him and go.

Walking through the door, Taehyung's face relaxed as soon as he saw Jungkook standing in a corner, hand's resting on the perapet while looking down at the tiny vehicles moving on the busy city road.

"Kookie" Taehyung calls out in the most loving tone and he fucking knew it that Jungkook will never ignore him if he calls out so lovingly.

"What is it Tae?" Jungkook pouts for not resisting Taehyung's voice. Jungkook also knew why Taehyung used that particular tone to call him, cause the younger knew he can't resist.

"Listen to me." Taehyung says as he moved closer to his husband and held his hands. Jungkook digged his pearly whites in his bottom lips and looked at their hands and smiled a bit.

"Don't you think you should be happy that you finally met your mom?" Taehyung asked in his soft voice, leaning his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"No!" Jungkook exclaimed with a pout. Taehyung chuckles at this. Jungkook sure is a grown up but his childish behaviour amuses him every single time.

"Why is that Kookie?"

"How am I supposed to react when I see the person who abandoned me years ago suddenly comes into my life Tae? How? You know how lonely I was back then? The kids in the school would tease me saying I-I am a bad luck that's why my parents l-left me." Jungkook squeezed his eyes close so that his tears effortlessly roll down his alredy red cheeks.

"E-even y-your parents d-didnt wanted me and y-you together. Just because I was an o-orphan."

"Jungkook No! I never agreed to my parents in the first place, so why are you still thinking about that nonsense what my parents said long ago?" Taehyung gently held onto Jungkook's cheeks and wiped off his tears with his thumb.

"It's because you love me that's why y-you choose to ignore your p-parents." Jungkook took a deep shakey breath and let out a humorless chuckle and continued,

"You ignored your parents since you already had parents, n-not like me. I'm scared, what if o-one day you might l-leave me t-to, just like you left your parents who were the most important people in your life."

"Stop! Please just stop with this nonsense. I didn't knew you were thinking of these all this while. Kookie how can you think I would ever leave you? Even if I have thousands of options infront of me I'd still choose you." Taehyung's hold around Jungkook's cheeks tighten as he confessed.

"Also I have a proof of our love growing in me." Taehyung happily motioned down with his eyes, onto his growing baby bump. "So don't ever think of these things, I'll never leave you, nor will I allow you to leave me, you idiot!"

Jungkook chuckles at the nickname and smiles showing his one of the most precious smile which always make Taehyung's heart flutter. "I'm sorry, I was thinking way too much. So.." Jungkook trailed off, "can I get a kiss, to lighten up my mood?"

"You could have just leaned in and smashed your lips onto mine." Taehyung chuckled and tiptoed and leaned forward connecting their lips in a short but a sweet kiss. "Happy?" The younger asked.