[16]

Chapter 16:: Possessed

"Liiissaaaa."

The girl heard her name being called out. Someone was calling out to her but she ignored the voice and shifted in the bed.

"Lisa. Lisa. Lisa. Lisa."

The mentioned girl again heard the mysterious someone, continuously call out her name in her ear, with a hoarse voice.

Lisa snapped her eyes open and sat up straight on the bed and scanned the bedroom. There was no one in there, except for her.

'Where am I?' she wondered. That's when the incidents from last night came flooding to her mind.

How Taehyung almost got burned from the firecrackers, How Jungkook accused all of them for doing that to Taehyung, How Jimin and others insisted her to stay here and also gave her a room to spend a night.

The reached out for the phone kept on the bed side table and switched it on, squinting her eyes in the process when the bright light stinging her eyes.

2:07am she reads the time. And threw the phone beside the pillow.

Lisa climbed down the bed and lazily walked over to the bathroom. The switched on the bathroom lights and went and sat on the toilet to do her business.

After she was done, Lisa walked towards the wash basin to wash her hands, that's when she realised there was something wet flowing down her cheeks. Was it tears?

Frowning, she looked up at the big mirror on the wall and almost let out a scream. Almost.

Big fat tears of blood were effortlessly cascading down her cheeks. She tired to wipe it off but more teras rolled down her cheeks.

She looked at her dress and saw her dress covered in blood. There were scratches all over her neck and arm. How is that possible? How didn't she noticed it before? Why didn't it pain her?

Lisa fell on the floor with a soft thud while a scream of terror past her lips. He hoped for someone to come after hearing her scream but to her dismay nobody came. She sat there on the floor for atleast 5 minutes.

Slowly gathering up her courage she stood up with wobbly legs and looked into the mirror and to her surprise, there was no blood on her face nor clothes, no scratches on her neck or arms. She was perfectly fine.

Lisa held her head in her hand while leaning on the counter, 'oh god! What a horrible dream I saw just now!' she thought.

She quickly washed her face and left the bathroom. Lisa walked to the bedside table and took the jar of water and filled a glass for herself and gulped down the liquid it one go.

Before she could go back to sleep suddenly her eyes fall on the bedroom door, opening and closing on its own, very slowly, making that annoying creaking sound as it did. And followed by some soft crying voices.

Lisa immediately ran towards the door. She opened it and peeked outside only to be met with a dark corridor with two bulbs lit in the centre.

The girl decided to follow those voices.

"Liiissaaa." The mysterious voice calls out yet again, exaggerating her name.