[35]

Chapter 35:: The Further Planning

Pushing the doors open Mina walked down the aisle very elegantly, towards the others who were present there in the church.

"Mina? What are you doing here?" Eun-kyung asked in pure confusion. Others just looked at the new comer wondering who this might is, except Taehyung, who had already met her.

"You'll come to know." she said, looking at Eun-kyung.

"Your mansion is haunted, you should have left the place long ago but now it's too late." Mina turn towards Jungkook who was hugging Taehyung close to his chest.

Mina's eyes then fell on Taehyung and she raise and eyebrow at him and asked, "Didn't I warned you to leave the house when the first time you came to pay me a visit?"

Taehyung looks down with a sad look and nibbles on his bottom lip as he had no answer to Mina's question.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at the girl who came just now and managed to make his husband sad. "Who are you?" Jungkook asked in a demanding voice.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook and softly tugged onto his husband's shirt to grab his attention, "she is Mina, the fortune teller I told you about."

"Aren't you the one I saw few days ago infront of the gate on that rainy night?" Yoongi suddenly asked with furrowed eyebrows, pointing a finger towards Mina, trying to remember that particular rainy night. The girl nod her head as a reply. "So what were you doing there?"

"That night I came to visit Eun-kyung since it was very urgent. That evening I had a vision of someone's death in that mansion, so I came to warn y'all. Didn't Eun-kyung told you about it?" Mina turned towards Eun-kyung waiting for her to reply and so were the others.

"I-im so so-sorry, I really did wanted to t-tell y'all but I forgot to... Han-jae was right there with me, I-I should have told him to pass the message but I didn't, it's my mistake. I received an urgent call and then I left f-from there I.. I'm so sorry. I should have atleast called up but I totally forgot about i-it until I got the news of Han-jae's death." Eun-kyung stammered and apologized feeling guilty, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Not just Han-jae e-even Hoseok hyung's friend, Ten p-passed away." Taehyung mumbles against Jungkook's chest, eyes slightly tearing up.

"I'm so sorry for the loss. I do not enjoy being right about the situations where loosing a closed one is involved." says Mina.

Mina ran her hand on Eun-kyung's back before speaking. "Even if you had told them, the death would have still taken place. Since that's what God had already planned about their future."

"You! You knew someone was gonna die but still you didn't tell?! You selfish! I would have never let Han-jae step into that mansion's premises if I knew it." Ji-ah started throwing tantrums at Eun-kyung, while she angrily tried to remove the handcuff off her hand.

Namjoon glared at her before he pulled her other hand and handcuffed it too behind her back. "Remove this off! Heyy!" She yelled.

"How can you shout at Ajumma when you yourself helped a murderer!" Jungkook spat angrily, gritting his teeth.

"Can I ask you what exactly were you doing infront of our mansion's gate when you had actually gone to talk with Eun-kyung?" Yoongi inquired raising an eyebrow suspiciously at the fortune teller. Others turned their attention back at Mina and Yoongi ignoring the furious Ji-ah and Jungkook.

"Don't look at me like that Mister! I was standing infront of the gate that day just because I saw her ghost in your mansion with my own eyes, I never lie, and I'm definitely never wrong." replied Mina, proudly.