[23]

Chapter 23:: Creepy Little Thing

It was past 11:30pm, Taehyung was sleeping soundly in his room after waiting for Jungkook to come home after work. Jungkook would always come home on time but today he was very late and Taehyung knew it was because of him.

Jungkook might have thought that Taehyung is still angry with him and might not want to talk to him so he thought to come home after everyone slept, thats what Taehyung thought, which was actually correct.

Jungkook slowly tip toed into the bedroom, he slowly closed the door and turned around, and when his eyes fell on Taehyung sleeping while hugging a pillow, his heart melted like butter.

Jungkook took baby steps towards the bed to where Taehyung was sleeping. He saw his ethereal features more clearly. The older placed a soft kiss on Taehyung's cheek and brushed his bangs to the side to reveal his forehead and placed a soft kiss there too. "I'm really sorry for what i did yesterday." Jungkook whispered lowly and didnt realised that a tear slipped from the corner of his eyes.

"Good night Taehyung, I love you." he said and stood up and went to the closet and took out a fresh clothes and went to have a shower.

After the shower he walked straight to bed and layed down beside Taehyung. For a few moments he just kept staring at the younger, he can tell that the younger fell asleep while waiting for him, he softly smiled at Taehyung and closed his eyes and quickly fell into deep slumber after a long tiring day.

•••

Taehyung was in the backyard garden, along with Jungkook enjoying the cool fresh air outside, birds chirping, soft wind blowing making Jungkook's soft fluffy hair to bounce in the air while he was laughing. Everything was perfect and Taehyung didnt wanted this moment to end, just want to be with Jungkook until forever.

Suddenly Jungkook stood up and excused himself to go to the washroom and went inside the house.

Taehyung was simply lying on the fresh green grass, while looking at the sky, smiling to himself, until, he heard a loud scream. Jungkook's scream to be exact.

Taehyung sat up straight, a worried expression worn on his face. He slowly stood up supporting himself by his left hand while his right hand was holding onto his baby bump protectively.

He walked into the house and saw all the lights were turned off, it was dark and scary inside unlike the view outside. His fear telling him to stay ouside but his heart was telling him to go and save his love inside. And Taehyung listened to his heart.

Taehyung again heard the scream which was louder than the first one. "TAE!!"

He quickly ran to where he heard the voice, holding both his hands over the baby bump, protecting it. "Jungkook!, dont worry I'm here for you." Taehyung cried out.

He stood infront of the nursery room, the door was closed and he could hear his husband's sob's from the other side of the door.

"Jungkook o-open the dd-door dear. I-i am here to s-save you. P-please d-dear open i-it."  Taehyung banged on the door hard and tried to open the door, twisting the door knob but it seemed useless.

A very loud scream escaped Jungkook's mouth before everything went silent. Jungkook's muffled sob's couldn't be heard anymore.