[19]

Chapter 19:: The Fight.

All the way back home after his little meeting with the fortune teller, Taehyung couldn't help but think about each and every word that Mina warned him with.

As soon as Taehyung stepped inside the house he quickly dashed towards his bedroom, ignoring his best friend who had been calling out to him. He just wanted some time alone to think. But when his thoughts were making him go insane he decided to go to sleep.

The latter tried to get some sleep, turning from left to right, hugging his pillow but he just can't fall asleep, he even started feeling strange in his own room. Everything around him felt strange. He couldn't bring himself to ignore this feeling.

So Taehyung finally decided to go downstairs in the living room. He turned on the television to distract himself and forget the words that Mina said which were still dancing in his head.

•••

It was the evening time, Jungkook would be back from work anytime. Taehyung was still sitting in the living room, television still on, spacing out again and again, unconsciously stirring the spoon in the bowl of soup.

"Tae? How long are you gonna think about it?" Jimin asked his best friend who was now staring into the television. Taehyung flinched when he felt Jimin placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Jimin what do i do? Jungkook will surely say that I'm spouting nonsense." the latter said locking eyes with the blond haired male.

"Dont stress about it Taehyung, the lady next door has explained me everything. First you try to explain Jungkook and if he doesn't believe you then I'll explain to him okay? You just stop stressing on that." Jimin placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, massaging it slowly and smiled assuringly. The other male smiled back.

Taehyung gasped out loud when he felt two arms around his waist taking him by surprise. He turned his head around to see Jungkook smiling at him. He smiled back.

"Okay I'll go now. I've to bathe Angel before the dinner." Jimin excuses himself leaving the duo alone in the living room.

Jungkook took the bowl of soup from Taehyung's hand and placed in down on coffee table and went and stood infront of him.

"Guess what did i bought?" Asked Jungkook. Taehyung frowned in confusion. What can Jungkook bring him this time? He has bought him several gifts before.

"What is it?"

"Wait let me show you, come with me."

Jungkook picked up a paper bag from behind the couch where he had hid it. He then took Taehyung's hand in his and intertwined it, leading Taehyung to their soon to be born, baby's room. "Here open it babe." Jungkook whispered, handing the package to Taehyung.

Taehyung quickly ripped off the plastic and opened the box and squeaked. It had two camera in it and a screen monitor. It was the video monitor which Jungkook told he would bring.

"You liked it?"

"I loved it! Thank you Jungkook." Taehyung jumped onto Jungkook and pecked the other males lips. "Hey... hey.. be careful no jumping." Jungkook quickly held Taehyung in place, securely wrapping his arms around his waist.