[15]

Chapter 15:: The disgustingly strange kid

"Aunt, here take this. Taehyung made it specially for you." Jungkook hands the glass filled with fresh orange juice to Namjoon's mother who was sitting on couch while her eyes were examining the interior of the living room.

She looked at the glass in Jungkook's hand and then at the boy before taking it and taking a big sip of it. "Good." Was all she said as she passed a disgusted look at Taehyung standing in a corner with a hand on his bump.

She was a type of person who felt disgusted seeing any gay getting pregnant. She was even disgusted by Seokjin as well, but him being her son's husband she had to keep her mouth shut. After all Namjoon was the one to send her money for her living and she couldn't disown him. He was very responsible, kind and gentle to her even when she behaved like a bitch to Seokjin.

"Mother-in-law, I made your favourite Bulgogi." Seokjin chirped, walking out of the kitchen holding a tray which had a plate full of tasty beef dish. He sets the plate infront of the lady and place the chopsticks beside it.

"Joon, why didn't you told me mother-in-law was coming? I would have made some more dishes for her. But all I could prepare is just Bulgogi." Seokjin pouts, turning towards Namjoon who was standing a few distance away from others with his hands stuffed in his pocket, leaning against the wall.

"Drop the act. I know very well you are not happy to see me here." Seokjin just remained quite as well as the others.

Soon Woojin came running into the living room and suddenly halts when his eyes fell on his grandmother. He glared at her before going to Seokjin's side and standing beside him.

Namjoon's mother scoffed, picking up a small piece of beef between her index finger and thumb and shoving it in her mouth, chewing it like a chewing gum.

"Congratulations Jungkook and Taehyung." Says Mrs. Kim. Jungkook smiled motioning Taehyung to come forward and stand beside him who immediately complied. "I knew you were a gay but never knew you would make a male pregnant."

"Mom!" Namjoon shouts.

"So disgusting to see a male giving birth. Just like what my son did to this man and made him pregnant." She says glaring at Woojin.

Jungkook clenched his hands into fist and was about to yell at her but Taehyung stopped him placing a hand over Jungkook's.

The young ceo really respect her since she was the one who allowed Namjoon to take an orphan child like him in. But this kind of attitude— he really hates it. She was good to him years ago but after she found out Jungkook's sexuality she changed.

"What kind of a mansion did you even bought Jungkook? It's so far away from the city. There's news on every news channels about a serial killer going around killing young people like you."

"No— there is no such thing happening in our neighborhood. It's save here, more than the city." Jungkook's says, disagreeing to Mrs. Kim.

"God knows what will happen. What if the serial killer comes here?"

"Why are you so worried about? Serial killer will never touch oldies. Unless there is a serial killer who goes around killing annoying oldies." Said Woojin, stepping infront of the lady.

"Woojin! Go to your room."

"But Eomma— I might be true. What if they kill this oldie?"

"I said go back to your room!" Seokjin yelled. Without another word the boy leaves and shuts the door of his bedroom with a loud bang.