[11]

Chapter 11:: The mysterious girl Kim So Hyun

Taehyung stepped into Chaeyoung's office and just as he stepped in the room the doctor saw him and was so overwhelmed to see the boy that she jumped out of her chair and pulled him in a bone crushing hug.

"Where have you been? Why didnt to come for checkups? Are you eating well? I was so worried for you Taetae." Chaeyoung bombarded him with her questions.

"One; I've been at my home everytime but Lisa was there to check on me. Two; i was busy with the shifting and stuff that i couldn't come for checkups on time. Three; Yea! I'm eating well, and dont worry about me I'll be regular, i promise". He assured, answering each of her questions.

She cupped Taehyung's face in her palm and squished his cheeks. "Look at you chubby boy. Soon gonna be a mama ha?"  she teased, to which Taehyung blushed.

"Oh my god! You look so cute with that tiny baby bump of yours. I'm so eager to know the baby's gender, quickly lie down on the bed." Chaeyoung squeaked. Pulling him over to the bed.

Taehyung giggled at the overexcited gynecologist and without another word he layed on the bed. "Ok so lets check the baby now. Its just the 14th week of yours and its always not 100 percent accurate though because the baby might be not in a proper position which makes it difficult to see the genetics but still I'll try my best to get to know the baby's gender."

Taehyung nodded and lifts his shirt slightly up and she applied the gel on his bump and started roaming the device over it.

Chaeyoung, Jimin and Lisa were eagerly staring at the monitor. After looking at the screen for so long, Chaeyoung faked a cough to gain the pregnant males' attention.

"Tae, who do you want? A prince or a princess?"

"I would like to have a prince, but I dont mind having both." Taehyung said, his eyes sparkling, thinking about having twins.

Lisa giggled "well... lets see what doctor has to say." she said.

"Congratulations Taehyung you are having a girl!"

A loud excited yell echoed in the room. And it was Jimin who was jumping up and down out of happiness. Taehyung was soo happy that he was stiffened on the bed and literally forgot to breathe.

Chaeyoung tapped on his shoulder to gain his attention and then gave him a tissue. Taehyung wiped the gel off his bump and joined them. He cant wait to share the news with Jungkook. He'll be super happy.

°*°*°

It was currently 7:30 pm. Taehyung was eagerly waiting for Jungkook to get home. He can't wait to share the news of their little princess to the father of the child.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror and shyly smiled to himself. That's when he heard someone's loud footsteps coming towards his room. The bedroom door opened revealing a worried looking Jungkook.

"Jimin-shi told me, you want to tell me something..... about the baby? please tell me the baby is fine." He literally pleaded as he came closer to the latter and very gently ran his fingers over the baby bump.

"Kookie chill, the baby is fine." Taehyung said with a chuckle.

"Then why did that shorty told me you want to tell me something? He said it so seriously." He frowned in confusion.

"I went for a check up today at noona's clinic and guess what?....... Kookie!,  She said we are having a baby girl!!" Taehyung announced and looked at Jungkook, who was stiffened in his place and didnt even dared to move a muscle.