[10]

Chapter 10:: The cause of his hallucinations

Taehyung was on his way to the clinic for a special reason. Today he was gonna find out the gender of the baby. But instead of being happy Taehyung was feeling restless.

He couldn't help but again and again remind himself of the incidents happened these past few weeks in their new mansion.

He wanted to tell this to someone but couldn't as he himself was confused and couldn't make out if the strange things he felt in the mansion are real or just his hallucinations.

It felt like he was caught up between his hallucinations and reality that he could no longer indentify the real world.

Talking about the hallucinations; Taehyung rests his head against the cars' window and allowed the incidents of past to flash across his mind. How he started getting these hallucinations.

four year ago~

Taehyung was on his way home from sunday mass, happily humming to the hymn 'You raise me up'. Greeting the elderly he met on his way. He was in his own sweet world that he didnt realise that he was now standing in to middle of the road.

He jerked out of his dreamland when a car stopped just infront of him. His body stiffened and his eyes went wide, he was in total shock. As he would have died today if the car didnt stop at right time. A man in expensive suit came out and stood infront of him.

"I'm so sorry sir, very sorry" Taehyung kept on apologizing, simultaneously bowing 90° again and again.

"It's fine boy, Are you ok?" The man asked eyeing the boy from head to toe. "Y-yes" Taehyung stuttered, feeling uncomfortable by the man's dirty gaze all over his body. So he kept his gaze fixed down on the road.

Whereas on the other side the man was totally mesmerized by Taehyung's beauty. He kept staring at Taehyung without even blinking. Like a predator eyeing his prey.

The boy had hazel brown eyes and honey skin that glowed bright under the sunlight, his red rosy lips that looked so kissable, perfect face and a little mole on his nose and one on his bottom lip. He was looking too tempting and vulnerable in the man's eyes.

He had never seen someone so etheral in his life. He unconsciously lift his hand up and hold onto Taehyung's chin and was surprised, Taehyung's skin was too soft.

"What is your name?" He demanded.

"Ki-kim T-tae-hyung" the boy stuttred. He felt like banging his head on a wall for telling his name to a stranger since his grandma told him not to talk to stranger.

"Such a preety name you have petal." the man said slowly sliding his index finger from Taehyung's chin to his neck. He felt uncomfortable by the man's touch.

"I-i need to g-go sir." the boy said the ran away after saying a goodbye to show respect to the old man who was alot elder than him. His grandmother had taught him well.

"We'll meet soon petal!" the man shouts so that Taehyung can hear him. And he actually did hear the man shouting but choose to ignore it.

Taehyung was in his bedroom, sobbing because of all the scolding he got from his grandmother.

When he got home he told everything to his grandmother who scolded him for talking to stranger and telling his name to that man.
_