[08]

Chapter 08:: Mysterious little friend

Groaning, Taehyung woke up from his beauty sleep when bright rays of the sun hit his face. He rubbed his eyes with his fist and stretched his body with a satisfied moan.

He was glad he didn't get any nausea today. He quickly took a bath, changed into some fresh clothes and left the room.

He walked downstairs only to stop in the middle of the stairs when he saw his husband laughing and chatting with Yoongi and his best friend Jimin. Their daughter Angel, clinging to Yoongi's side.

"Uwncle!" Angel squealed upon seeing Taehyung. The latter jerked out of his trance when he heard the girl scream. He quickly climbed down the remaining stairs and crouched down and hugged the girl with his long arms. Angel pecked Taehyung's cheeks, giggling.

Jimin came running to his best friend and hugged him tight, after seperating him from Angel, ofcourse. Taehyung returned the action with a content smile streched upon his lips.

He then pulled Taehyung to the couch and made him sit between him and Yoongi. The oldest of the four ruffed Taehyung's hair to show his affection for the younger male.

"Jiminie what a surprise!" Taehyung exclaimed, turning away from Yoongi, to Jimin. The blondie shrugged pointing to Jungkook. "Your husband here called us to stay here, so that you won't feel lonely in this mansion."

Jungkook smiled sheepishly, scratching his nape. Taehyung chuckled getting up and going to Jungkook's side and sitting on his right thigh. He circled his arms around older's neck and kissed his cheek. "Thank you so much Jungkook."

"Tae?" Jimin suddenly called out breaking their sweet moment. Taehyung faced Jimin with a 'what happened' face. "Chaeyoung noona called me up two days ago. Why aren't you going for the check ups?" Asked Jimin.

Taehyung immediately fell silent and bit his bottom lip nervously. He slowly got down from Jungkook's lap and sat on the couch. His husband looked at him with a raised eyebrow as he asked.

"What am I hearing? Why aren't you going for the check ups?" Taehyung remained silent looking at his fingers. "Answer me Taehyung! Why?!"

"We were busy with the shifting a-and I didn't wanted to go alone..." Taehyung mumbled and slowly glanced up at Jungkook who looked irritated. "Seriously? What kind of an excuse is that?"

"You know this is our first child and I love it way too much. I'm very protective over it, then why aren't you serious?" Jungkook scolded.

"You could have called me! Or any of us we would have accompanied you to the clinic. Tell me do you really want the child?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung immediately shook his head with un-shed tears in his eyes.

"That's not it! I want the child as much as you want but I didn't wanted to bother any of ya'll. Last time I saw, you were too busy with your office work and... I didn't wanted to disturb you."

"I'm a fucking CEO of my company, I can take a leave whenever I want! I do all kind of things for you and our child's safety yet you are being careless." Jungkook yelled finally raising his voice.

Angel scooted closer to Jimin mumbling a 'uwncle ish scawy'. Yoongi finally got up and hugged Taehyung who finally shed his tears.