[22]

Chapter 22:: Investigation

Namjoon's focus was full on his computer, his left hand resting on the desk while his right hand was on the mouse slowly moving it, his index finger clicking on it now and then. His concentration was broken when a too familiar voice called him.

"Namjoon-ah!" The said male turned around in his swivel chair looking at Yoongi who just entered through the doors of his cabin.

"Hey! What brings you here?" Asked the male sitting on the chair as he diverted his gaze back on the computer screen.

"I decided to go home early but your office is on my way back home so thought to come and meet ya. Can't i come and meet my friend?" Yoongi went and let himself fall on the soft couch in Namjoon's cabin, peacefully resting his back on it. Without him realising he was already lying on the couch.

"You must feel yourself lucky because I gave my glorious precious visit here." Yoongi says proudly.

"Whatever" Namjoon rolled his eyes and allowed his distracted mind to concentrate back on his work.

"What are you so busy with?" Namjoon heard the sleeping male ask him.

"Just checking the files of the case which I've solved last month." Namjoon replied without looking at Yoongi.

"You dont have any new case to work on?"

"There is one, but our sir gave it to someone else since he was bugging him for a long time that he wants to solve one. He wanted to prove his ability." explained Namjoon.

"I see" mumbled Yoongi and then closed his eyes and relaxed.

After about 15 minutes or so their silence was bothered by a call. Yoongi groaned irritatedly. "Can't you keep your phone on silent mode?"

"I'm on work how can i keep my phone on silent?" Namjoon asked frowning. He looked at the phone screen and back at Yoongi "Oh! It's Jimin calling."

"Hey Jimin!" Namjoon greeted and kept the phone on speaker and placed it on the table while Yoongi got up from the couch and sat on the chair opposite to Namjoon's desk resting his arms on the edge of the desk.

"Today both the husbands remembered me, while I'm on work." Namjoon said to himself and chuckled.

"What do you mean hyung?" Jimin's voice was heard from the other line as he spoke.

"Just few minutes ago Yoongi came to meet me since he miss me and now you called me. Do you miss me too?"

"Heyy i never said i missed you!" Yoongi glared at Namjoon, who chuckled. Yoongi turned his attention back on the call. "Hey dear! Why did you call?"

"Tae wants to talk to Namjoon hyung. I'll give the phone to Tae, he'll talk." Jimin said.

"Hyung..." Taehyung's deep voice was heard from the other line. "Namjoon hyung i wanted your help."

"What is it Tae, tell me."

"I...I wanted you to find out about someone and get me their information. Since you are an investigator and can do this easily so.."