[21]

Chapter 21:: The Photograph

Taehyung and Jimin were back home after going for a check up to Chaeyoung's clinic. Jimin noticed something was off about Taehyung's behaviour, the latter didnt talk much as he used to. The entire time gave fake smiles, and Jimin could actually point it out.

Jimin was about to ask Taehyung, but the latter ignored his best friend and quickly walked towards the nursery to avoid any kind of talks.

Jimin sighed. He is not going to let it pass, he will sure ask Taehyung about his weird behavior.

Taehyung was sitting on a rocking chair eyes closed as he held the screen monitor close to his chest.

When he entered the nursery room his eyes immediately fell on the monitor which was kept on the table. He looked around the room and spotted two camera's installed. And he knew damn well who did this.

'Jungkookie might have done this when i was sleeping last night. Did he not sleep last night?' Taehyung thought, worrying about his husband.

Suddenly the door of the nursery room opened. Taehyung turned his face around and saw Jimin standing at the door, Taehyung turned back around and closed his eyes.

"Tae." Jimin called out ever so softly which forced Taehyung to open his eyes and look back at his best friend.

"Tell me what is it your stressing about?" Jimin came closer to the male sitting on the chair as he patted his shoulder encouraging him to speak. "You shouldn't be stressing you know that, right?"

"It'sㅡ It's nothing." Taehyung said, showing a fake smile.

"Come on! You are acting weird since morning i can tell something is wrong." Jimin dragged a chair from corner and sat infront of Taehyung. "Also if it's nothing then why are you giving a fake smile?"

Taehyung kept quite and looked down. Eyes brimming with unshed tears which were threatening to roll down his cheeks.

"Tell me Tae; don't you trust me?" Jimin asked caressing Taehyung's hair.

"Wait let me guess, is it about— Jungkook?" As soon as Taehyung heard Jungkook's name his eyes betrayed him as tears flowed down his cheeks, effortlessly.

Taehyung nod his head and Jimin looked at him in worry. Jimin got up and side hugged Taehyung, caressing his back and held him tight in his embrace till he heard soft sniffles from the boy.

"Tell me what did Jungkook do? If he did something which he is not supposed to then I'll cut off his dick." Taehyung shook his head and looked down, again bursting into tears.

"Iㅡ I ttt-told him a-about the fortune teller aa-and he... he.." Taehyung tried to say but failed miserably due to his sobs and hiccups.

"Shhh... Shhh.. dont cry, tell me after you calm down. I'm always here to listen to you." Jimin encouraged, hugging Taehyung ever so gently.

"He... he ttt-thinks it's nonsence. I–I tried my best to explain to hh-him b-but then...... but then he slapped m-me" Taehyung cried as he closed his eyes shut, more tears falling down.

On the other hand Jimin's eyes went wide and was staring at his best friend dumbfounded. Not believing what Taehyung just said.

No way Jungkook would slap him. Jungkook loves Taehyung way too much. He even show his love for the latter so openly in the public. Jimin looked at Taehyung in disbelief.

"Which J-jungkook slapped you?"

"My Kookie!, Jiminie"

"Your husband Jungkook your talking about?"