1. Green Eyes

This chapter is Dedicated to kimonster_ (guys go and check his work also. You'll love it.)

Draco Malfoy (👆👆)

A red headed man was working on his desk furiously when the sound of high-heels click-clack caught his attention. He smiled to recognise the owner of high-heels and looked up.

"Hey red head." A gorgeous young lady in elegant black dress greeted him and wave her fancy hand bag dramatically in air.

"Good evening mam." The red head greeted her back in a mocking way as a small smile was dancing on his full lips.

"I would love to spend more time with you but first, tell me where is my baby?" The girl asked as she bend down over the counter to give him a perfect view of her cleavage.

The red head shook his head and pointed towards the door ahead his desk. "There. Your baby is there, getting ready to go out. Because It's closing time." He informed her with a rude voice.

"I really hate you!" The lady huffed as she stood up and straighten her dress.

"And trust me. The feelings are mutual." With that, the red head gave  her a farewell nod.

"Love you too." The young lady laughed and without knocking on the door she entered inside the office.

"WHAT __ "

"Sorry to scare you but I don't have time to knock because we are getting late!!" The lady said as she pulled the guy up on his feet by his arm and started to walk out of the office.

The guy pulled out his arm from her grip, "For God's sake, Pansy stop and tell me where are we going?"

"Draco, my baby. We are going to a stripe club. I'm horny and want a sexy hung to bang me raw."

"Oh god. Just keep your voice low. It's my office, not my house." Draco shushed her and remove his coat from his chair.

"Ok. But first tell me that I'm fucking hot." Pansy demanded as she pulled down her cold-shoulder dress and show him her cleavage.

"You know that you're fucking hot then why asking me?" Draco winked at her as he fisted his car keys and phone from the table.

"But I want to hear it." Pansy smiled and hooked her arm in Draco's arm as they walked out of the office.

"Bye red head." Pansy waved at the red head and Draco gave a slight nod to him.

"Where are we going?" Draco asked as soon as they settled inside his black lamborghini.

"Ok. First lets go to your apartment and change your office clothes into some sexy leathers then we will be free to bang DARK FANTASY CLUB." Pansy screamed while fanning her hand dramatically,  thinking about to get a hung stud to bang her night.

"Why are you so horny?" Draco asked as he started driving on the familiar way to his apartment.

"It has been 3 days without sex!! and I  really want something exciting."

"Then why don't you get settled down? You'll get sex every night and with a great life partner, your life will be exciting." Draco adviced her and stopped at the traffic lights. He didn't like that she went out and got different men for her sexual needs. He wanted her to happy with a perfect one.

"You know that I'm not into that marriage thing." Pansy said in boring tone and winked at the guy sitting in another car, parallel to them and looking back at her with lust filled eyes.