20. A Big Decision

Lily and James 👆👆❤❤

James and Lily were talking outside their house while watching the colorful flowers blooming in their beautiful garden, when a familiar car pulled over, causing them to turn their head in car's direction and came out their beloved son. They stood still, shocked. It had been too long since Harry came home and met them. They glanced at each other and then turned back in Harry's direction, watching him closing the door of the car before taking several big steps in their direction with a smile on his face. And Without saying a word, Harry launched himself in Lily's arms and hugged her tightly, like a scared child. Lily hugged him back as James patted the back of Harry with a smile.

"What a pleasant surprise, Harry?" Lily asked as soon as they broke the hug and kissed on the top of his forehead. She watched him carefully and smiled to see him fit and fine. Harry smiled to see his mom's beautiful face again after a long time and kissed her both cheeks one by one.

"I have been missing you mom. So I thought to come here and see your beautiful face." Harry said then peck her cheek softly. Lily's face was glowing to see him and now she blushed at Harry's comment. She grinned and then smack his upper right arm, playfully.

"Naughty boy. Come inside, we are about to have breakfast." Harry nodded but stood still. Harry's feet glued on the floor, refusing to go inside as his heart ached for Draco's warms arms wrapped around him, like a blanket. He wanted to go back but stopped. It had been so long since he met his mother and he missed her too. Beside he made a really difficult decision of his life which he wanted to share with James.

A light squeeze on his shoulder, stopped the train of his thoughts and Harry looked at the owner of the hand. James smiled as Harry's eyes met his then removed his hand.

"What are you thinking Harry? Lily is waiting for us." James chuckled to see Harry's confused face then nodded inside the house, towards Lily's direction, where she was talking with servants, maybe informing them about Harry's arrival.

'When did mom go away?' Harry wondered.

"Let's go Harry before she went mama hen on both of us." Harry laughed as James remind him the name, he gave to Lily whenever she got angry.

"James, Harry! Come here. What are you guys doing there?" Lily shouted from her place with irritation filled voice.

"Nothing Darling." James walked ahead then kissed Lily on lips softly to brighten her mood and it worked because she melted in his arms and smiled brightly.

A pang of jealously hit Harry's heart to see his parents showing affection to each other without the care of this world. He cursed himself for being jealous over his parents and sighed. 'They are married and could do whatever they want.' He remind himself.

He didn't know why but miss Draco's kisses and hugs, even though it's not too long since he left him but still want to wrapped around him like a cocoon. He winced as the pain shoot through his lower back when he sit down on the chair and groaned initially. 'He really did numbers on me.'

"It has been too long since we ate together." Lily point it out as one of the servants came forward, serve them breakfast one by one and stood behind them just in case they needed something.

Harry nodded his thanks then took a bite of bread sandwich and frowned at it's bad taste. 'Why it tastes so bad?' Harry asked himself.

'Because you love the food made by Draco.' His conscious answered him and he blushed. He loves the food made by Draco, even a small bite of it has a power to send him in the heavens.

Lily noticed that Harry was not eating and frowning at the sandwich with red cheeks," Is everything ok, Harry? Or do you need something else to eat?"