23. The 'Special' appointment

"Here." Draco glared at the piece of paper held in his direction by Harry. He snatched it and unfold it. A scowl formed on Draco's face and he glared at Harry while holding the paper. "What's that?"

"Our schedule for today." Harry shrugged his shoulders and head straight. His heart was flip-flopping but he played it cool while Draco bored holes in his skull.

"Ok then." And Draco hit the speed, driving in the direction of their first stop with gloomy face.

*

Screaming, was the only thing Draco had been doing since they reached their 2nd last destination and Harry's face was red because of continued laughing by hearing those screams. 'How can a rough and tough guy like Draco scared of this?' Harry wondered.

"TELL THEM TO STOP!!!" Again, Draco screamed at the top of his lungs and Harry bust down into laughter as tears rolled down from his face. It's a good thing that others couldn't hear them otherwise they would definitely make fun of Draco, one of the successful businessmen in London. Harry caught his trembling hands and squeezed them.

"Hey, it's ok. Just enjoy it."

"ENJOY IT?! JUST TELL THEM TO STOP! I CAN'T! AHHHHHHHHH." Draco screamed again as he gazed down the horror.

"I can't!" He closed his eyes tightly while mumbling nonsense things to himself. Harry was trying to stopped laughing but watching Draco's face, making it difficult for him. Draco's skin was already pale and the slight red colour on his pales cheeks making him more handsome. Harry was enjoying the view while laughing. It was indeed the best day of his life.

Suddenly, with a jolt everything stopped. Draco stopped mumbling and then peeked though his left eye then open the right one. Just as his eyes traveled downwards, he shut them again.

"Hey. Open your eyes Draco." Harry called him softly while tracing his fingers over Draco's slight red cheek.

"No!"

"Please Draco." Feeling defeated, Draco opened his eyes softly.

"Now, Focus on my face, baby." Draco did as said. He watched Harry's twinkling eyes and lost in them. 'How could someone be so handsome, sexy and sweet as hell at the same time?' Draco wondered as his eyes fixed on those green orbs.

"You're OK, Draco. Right?" Draco nodded without taking his gaze off from Harry's eyes.

"Look around." Harry suggested still holding his both hands in his.

"No. "

"Please. Just do it. Only once." With a nod, Draco obeyed and looked around his surroundings. All the fear and worry vanished and covered with shock. He observed the beauty laying in front of him with a awestruck eyes. He never thought to see Landon city from that height. The night was young and the city lights, working like stars.

He could easily see the Houses of Parliament, Westminste Abbey, Elizabeth Clock Tower (Big Ben), Buckingham palace, St. Paul's, The Tate Museum, Tower Bridge, The Shard. And not to mention the longest and most intricately styled stretches of the famous Thames River.

Harry smiled to see Draco's relaxed and smiling face. They were standing inside a capsule of The London Eye. He remembered how scared Draco was when they reached here. Draco wanted to go back but somehow Harry managed to get him inside the capsule.

"It's beautiful, Harry." Draco said in a dreamy voice still watching the amazing view of the Thames River and walked forward, stood by the mirror wall of the capsule.

Circling his arms around Draco's waist, Harry hugged him from behind," Do you like it, Draco?"

"I do. But_" With that Draco removed his arms and turned around, facing Harry.