22. The next morning

The chirping of birds coming from  outside the window, woke Harry up. Slowly, he opened his right eye then the left one. A big and satisfied smile spread over his handsome face as his green eyes wandered over the handsome face of the guy, sleeping by his right side. He blushed as the last night event replayed in his mind and traced his slender fingers over his partner's face.

The soft touch of fingers woke the guy up and he glared at Harry with a smirk., " It's creepy to stare at sleeping person, Harry."

Harry smiled, showing the full set of his white teeth and leaned forward, kissing the guy softly on his lips before retreating back to his position., "Well it's more creepy to fuck someone unknown." Harry taunted back in a teasing manner and sat up, stretching his arms out while yawning.

A pair of soft lips covered his yawning mouth and he gasped then glared at that pervert person. "Hmmmmm."

The guy tugged on his lower lip, pulling it towards himself while cupping Harry's face. Harry moaned as those teeth on his lips chewed on it, giving a sweet painful pleasure to Harry's hungry soul. "Fuck! I can eat your lips every morning, Harry." The guy broke the kiss and moaned at crook of his neck, blowing warm breath on it.

"You are indeed a most perverted man in this whole world, Draco." Harry pouted while locking his hands behind Draco's neck, pulling him close.

Draco smiled," And who is responsible for it?"

Harry blushed and hide his face in Draco's chest then mumbled," It's not my fault."

Draco wrapped his arms around Harry, gathered him in his arms and kissed on the top of his head," You're my naughty boy and You're responsible for it."

Harry blushed crimson, it's always feel good to be called baby by Draco but boy, it's new for him. He should feel embarrassed about this 'boy' word but no, he was loving it. The blush on his face was not for embarrassment but of warmth.

"Awww, are you blushing baby?" Draco cooed in teasing voice and chuckled when Harry groaned.

With a slight push, Harry broke their hug and glared at Draco," Go and make breakfast for me." Harry pouted his lips out while folding his arms around his naked torso.

"Don't blush like that, it makes me hungry but not for food." Draco's voice was deep as his eyes turned dark. Harry stared in his mercury shade eyes and whispered,

"You can have me whenever you want." Harry paused and point a finger over Draco's chest, poking it right over his heart. Draco smirked, thinking of doing some morning bed exercises with Harry and bite the side of his lower lip, seductively.

"But first, Go and cook my breakfast. I am hungry." With that Harry pushed him away, causing Draco to roll over the bed and ran away inside the bathroom and locked the door behind him. It took a second for Draco to understand what just happened and he ran behind him.

Bang bang!

"HARRY OPEN THE DOOR!!!"

"NO!" Harry giggled as Draco kept banging on the door from the other side.

Outside, Draco huffed and glared at that stupid door which was standing in between Harry and himself. 'You will pay for it.' Draco promised to himself before walking out of the room with a smirk.

Harry stopped giggling when the banging on the door stopped and put his ear on the door. He grinned hearing the sound of feet going further and further away till he couldn't hear them anymore.

"Yes!!!" He smiled and turned to the mirror wall. The dark purple and burgundy colors marks on his chest and neck side, with wide opened eyes he stared at his reflection with gaping mouth. "JESUS CHRIST!!!"