17. Dream come true (part 1)

Warning: Mature content ahead!

Draco was shocked at his dream but what he had in front of his eyes right now, was beyond expectation. It was shocking yet sexy as hell at the same time. Draco kept blinking his eyes to make it sure that it's not a dream but the reality.

A moan jutted out his mouth, when Harry's eyes met with his own. Draco's eyes were widely opened as Harry kept flicking his tongue over the crown of his soften cock, sucking his length without moving his eyes away from Draco's. The cock in Harry's mouth was spent a long ago but the continued sucking, pulling it back to life.

"Hmmmmmmm." Draco visibly trembled when the vibration of Harry's moan stirred his cock more, making it semi-hard. With an audible sound, Harry dropped the cock out then while mainting their gaze, he said while giggling

"Good morning Draco. I hope, I haven't disturbed your sleep, Draco." Then wiped the corner of his mouth from the back of his left hand and sucked his cum coated fingers, clean. He smirked when Draco's eyes followed his actions and he opened his mouth but came out, nothing.

"Harry." Draco's whispered but his morning voice was hoarse, full of lust. He was more than turned on. Not because of Harry's smirking face or sucking, but the fact that Harry was kneeling in between his legs without having any piece of fabric covering his delicious body and ass, in the air. His cock was standing on it's full glory and the precum was oozing from it's tip, forming a beautiful white pearl on the crown head. And Harry, he was looking so proud of his doing. There was no shame or shyness in Harry's eyes. Those green innocent eyes were long gone and covered with lust, hunger.

'He is so beautiful.' Draco thought to himself while licking his dry lips. His heart skipped several beats while taking the beauty sitting in front of him.

Harry glanced at Draco's dry lips and crawled upto him then bend forward. Draco sat still, watching his every move then grunt when Harry leaped over him and connected their lips in a sinful kiss which curled up his toes.

'Fuck!' Draco cursed initially as his eyes rolled back but caught his lips, kissing him back with more hunger and emergency.

Draco's hands roamed around abs found their ways on Harry's hairs as his teeth tugged on his lower lip, making the green eyes guy whimper in pleasure and thrust his tongue inside Harry's mouth, tasting himself in the kiss. Draco had never kissed someone who just sucked him off but Harry was different. He loved the taste of his essence mixed with Harry's saliva, so sweet and addictive. He could kiss him anytime and anywhere, without any doubt and restriction.

Harry moaned into their kiss as the hands on his head tugged on his hairs before moving down from his back to his ass cheeks. He loved the warmth of them over his cold ass.

Draco rubbed his hand up and down on his cheeks before spanking them both at the same time, leaving red marks on them. Harry moaned loudly and jiggle his bubbly ass on Draco's hard cock playful then moved his body up and down against Draco's, like a bitch in the heat.

"You're so hot, Draco." Harry said without any shame, still rubbing his body against Draco's.

Draco broke the kiss and gazed in Harry's half opened eyes," Why are you so sexy baby?" Then grabbed the handful of Harry's ass and kneaded them, making it smooth before reprinting his hands marks on them.

"Ummm." Harry arched his back, loving the sweet tingling sensation on his ass. Draco's eyes darken while watching Harry, moaning in pleasure. He wanted to fuck this naughty boy, to teach him a lesson for waking him up or to reward him for swallowing his cum in this early morning.

Harry stopped moaning when he felt heated eyes on himself and looked down at Draco's handsome face. While biting the left side of his lower lip, Harry leaned down, stopping few millimeters away from Draco's lips and murmured.," Why are you looking at me like that, Draco?"