10. Seamus

This chapter dedicated to my cute little hun Simon_Bakugou. 🤗🤗

"I'm back bitch!!" These were the words Draco heard while working on his laptop as the door of his office, roughly opened by Pansy. Draco laughed at her dramatically entry then closed his laptop and stood up with open arms.

She ran into his arms, hugging him. "Hello to you too."

She broke the hug and peck on his cheek, leaving a red lipstick mark on his cheek. "Hello baby."

She stood at the hand distance then eyed him up and down, suspiciously.," You're glowing!"

"Have you met that green eye guy?"

Draco gave her a smile but didn't answered her question. He took his coat from the back of his chair and wore it.," Let's go to club. I want to tell you many thing and want to meet Blaise."

Draco opened the top drawer of his desk and fisted out his car keys.

"Oh yeah. Blaise told me that he wanted to meet you in the evening." Pansy held up her right wrist to see the time on her wristwatch. "But it's not evening yet."

"No. Let's go there now. I want to meet him as soon as possible." Pansy nodded at him then they walked out together. Pansy saw that Ron was busy in punching the keys on his phone with a blush spread over his cheeks.

"Bye red head." Ron waved back without glancing at her. Pansy frowned at him then turned to Draco and asked," What happen to him?"

Draco smiled as he urged her into the elevator," He has a girlfriend now."

"Great. Now I don't have to feel guilty for not being his girlfriend." Draco sighed at her for being a drama queen.

***

Pansy walked inside the office without knocking on the door as a naughty smirk was dancing on her face. Draco followed her inside as the door closed behind them.

"DADDY!!" Pansy squealed loudly as she throw herself on a bulky chocolate guy.

Draco stood by the door, examining that chocolaty guy. Indeed the guy was a bulky, packed with muscles. The guy didn't have a shirt or anything to cover his delicious dark upper body. The veins in arms were bulging out. He was indeed a beast type.

The guy stood up as soon as Pansy throw herself on him and kissed her passionately without the care of the world. The guy didn't break the kiss and sat down on the chair with pansy on his lap.

"Well baby. How many times I have to tell you to knock before entering in my office?" The guy broke the kiss and asked her in a deep voice which sent shiver down her spine.

"I-I'm sorry Daddy." Pansy apologised, smirking as she felt some moments beneath her.

"Get ready for punishment, Princess." Pansy shivered at his lustfull eyes.

"Ahem."

The guy looked over at Draco and Draco smiled as the guy rose a eyebrow at him.

"Oh sorry. Let me introduce you guys." Pansy jumped out of his lap and approached Draco.

She hooked her arm with his and pulled him in front of the desk.," Draco, meet Blaise. My boyfriend." Then she turned to Blaise," and Blaise, he is Draco. My friend."

Blaise stood up from his chair and walked towards them. He held out his hand and Draco caught it in a farm handshake.

"Hello Blaise. I heard a lot about you from Pansy." Blaise shook their hands with a smile but suddenly growled.