27. Epilogue

Drarry kissing👆👆

Harry had a satisfied smile on his face as his green eyes wandered over his reflection in the mirror.

"You really have a death wish, Harry." Hermoine was smirking at Harry's appearance while dripping a stick of crunchy Cheetos in the hot chocolate before eating it and moaned at the explosion of spicy and chocolaty flavor.

"Yummmyyyyy." Harry gave her a weird look, however Hermoine ignored him and continued eating her snacks.

Harry also turned back to the mirror and fixed his hairs. It was not the first time for him, seeing her like that. And after staying with her from last 3 months, he knew that being a pregnant was not a simple thing and the cravings, they were the worst. Sometimes Hermoine ate a whole jar of pickles and sometimes soaked oreo biscuits in the pickle juice. Those combinations were bad but for her, it's heaven.

"Boss, you're looking damn hot! I can bet that Draco sir, will love to devote an every inch of your body." Seamus, Harry's new personal assistant, said after spraying something on Harry's hairs. Harry didn't know what the hell was that but he knew that it helps to freeze your hairstyle for a long time.

Ding

Harry and Seamus turned to Hermoine who was reading something on her phone. After reading, She finished her last stick of Cheetos and grabbed the mug of dark chocolate.," It's Ron. He said that Draco would be here in 30 minutes." Then she turned to Seamus," I think we should go."

Seamus nodded and collected all of his make-up equipments then carefully, placed them into his bag.," Ok Boss. We are going. Just try to be relax. Don't be nervous. I know that you'll rock. Ok?"

"Yeah." Harry gave him a nervous smile and walked them to the outside.

After coming back, he placed the dirty dishes into the kitchen then paced inside their room. He sighed in satisfaction too see all the things were at their places. Again, he stood up in front of the mirror and observed his today's outfit.

He was excited for today but nervous as well. He had worked too hard for this and wanted to do his best. However, he was Insecure about Draco's reaction. What if he didn't like that?

The sound of car pulling over into their driveway, pulled him out of his thoughts and he glanced at his reflection for he last time. "I can do this."

***

Draco was humming to himself, happily when he climbed down of the car and opened the back seat door. Securely, he collected all the things and after locking his car, walked towards the door. He knocked at it but no one replied from inside.

'Maybe he is in the bathroom.' Thinking to himself, Draco fisted out the bunch of keys and Carefully, without dropping the things from his hands, he unlocked the door. As he set a foot inside, he was greeted by the darkness. Frowning, he tried to turn on the lights but the switch was not working. Turning on the flashlight of his phone, Draco moved inside further and placed the things on the dining table.

"Harry?" He shouted but the whole house was deadly silent. There was someone behind him, he could feel their presence, their eyes on himself. Standing straight, he sharpen his senses and tried to focus on their next move. Relief washed over his tensed muscles as the familiar fragrance of Harry's cologne entered his nose, followed by the feather touch of Harry's soft palms.

"Hey Daddy." Those toned arms circled around Draco's muscular chest and he blew a breath. Draco noticed the fabric of Harry's shirt was soft but different from his daily wears. The room was dark but there was a dim light, only to figure out the silhouette.