19. Different results

With a tray, full of food in his hands, Draco walked inside his room and smiled to see still sleeping Harry with a drool flowing out from the corner of his mouth. He glanced at the wall clock showing 1:20 of the noon and sighed. While walking ahead he kept his eyes on Harry's angelic face and placed the tray aside. Still watching him, Draco crouched down and brushed the hairs off from Harry's closed eyes, watching him closely as Harry shrink his cute nose and mumbled something under his breath before turning his head in other direction.

'He is so cute.' Draco thought to himself with a smile then placed a hand over the bundle of black hairs, combing them with his fingertips, gaining a snort of approval by Harry.

Harry leaned back into his touch and glanced at Draco," Do it again." Then closed his eyes again, ready to lost in lala land.

"Wake up sleeping beauty." Draco called him softly still combing his hairs, loving the softness of his silky shiny hairs.

Harry whined in disapproval, "Noooooo." And grabbed Draco's pillow, hugging it close to his chest, inhaling the sweet fragrance of Draco and smiled with closed eyes.

Draco chuckled at his cute reaction and removed his hand." Wake up baby. It's too late."

Harry turned slightly, facing Draco and peek through one eye,"NO!" then closed it again, smirking. If he thought that his answer would make Draco stopped then he was wrong. The very next moment he found a heavy body over his laying one and groaned.

"Fuck!"

"I did that." Draco chuckled while moving his hands over Harry's smooth skin, causing the guy under him moan at the touch. Harry opened his eyes, looking straight into Draco's grey eyes, feeling lost in them as his heartbeat picked up speed. He wanted to scold him but his heart stopped him from doing it.

His heart jumped in excitement to see Draco's face after waking up and cupped his face, pulling him down and murmured against it," Good morning, Draco."

"It's noon, Harry." Draco corrected him then peck his lips softly, not wanted to kiss him passionately without feeding his tummy with goodies.

"Seriously?!" Harry asked unbelievably and groaned after glancing at the watch.

"Yupp. Now wake up and have your lunch." Draco said while removing his body from him. He sat on the bed and helped Harry to sit down then placed a pillow behind his back.

"Fuck!" Harry hissed at pain, it's like his lower back was on fire and glared at Draco.

Draco caught the glare throwing in his way and held his hands up in surrender.," It's not my fault to do that with you like that. You know that I became an animal in the morning, full of energy." Draco's voice was full of energy. Harry knew that Draco would be more animalistic in the morning but still provoke him by agreeing to sex.

"But you should have been slower since it's my first time!" Harry groaned while rubbing his hips then frown to feel a slippery substance on it. He removed his hand from there and held it in front of his eyes, rubbing the fingers together to feel the oily thing on it.

"What is this?" Harry asked suspiciously while helding his hand in front of grinning Draco.

Draco closed the distance in between them and placed his both hands over Harry's cheeks," How can I let you suffer, huh? I have massaged your asshole and ass. It helps to smoothen the muscles and you will not feel too much pain." Draco stopped then kissed his forehead," Sorry for being rough. But I can't stop myself when you said yes." He groaned while pulling away as his cock gave a jump in excitement.

Harry's cheeks heated up at the mention of morning event and he looked away with embarrassment. Warmth spread over his heart at the mention of massage. "Hey! how many times I have to tell you that never hide your face, huh?" Draco asked and turned his face around then frowned to see frowning Harry.