18. Dream come true (part 2)

Drarry (kissing 👆👆👆)

Warning: Mature content ahead!

Harry took a deep breath as Draco's warm mouth covered his right nipple, sucking it while pinching the other one. His cock gave an another twitch 'Oh God! What's happening to me?!' when Draco moved to his left chest, giving the same treatment to his harden bud, sucking it till became red and swollen like the right one.

"Yeeeesssss!" Harry hissed, couldn't control his lust when Draco's teeth gazed on his left nipple, biting it before releasing. Once satisfied with his art, Draco traced his tongue over his tummy, painting it with saliva, licking that white yummy cream off with his tongue and moaned at the taste of it,"So yummy".

"Hmmmm." Harry moaned watching with half opened eyes as Draco's lips parted and came out his tongue, resting over Harry's navel before digging inside, fucking it softly before picking up it's speed. He traced his right hand over his own tummy and wiped the cum off from it, coating his long, slender fingers with it, making them slippery. Once he made them super slippery, he smacked the remaining cum over Harry's ass-rim and spread his legs in opposite direction, in eagle flying form.

The pattern of Harry's breathing changed as he took several deep breaths and got ready for Draco's fingers. Draco glanced up, still tongue fucking his navel and pushed his middle finger inside, fucking him with two different organs at the same time, driving Harry insane with pleasure. Harry whimpered but didn't stop Draco as he already love the feeling of his fingers inside him.

Once, feeling him loosen, Draco pushed another finger inside along with the middle one and then another one. The slippery substance of Harry's cum made it easy for his fingers to slip inside without any restrictions and moved them around. Harry was already loosen for him but Draco didn't want to hurt him in any way. He wanted to see Harry moaning in pleasure, not groaning in pain.

Harry's body worked on it's own, bouncing up and down on those sinful fingers, taking them whole, fucking himself without the fear of this world. Draco removed his fingers when he felt him ready for the real thing and jumped down the bed. Harry watched him with hooded eyes and red cheeks, as he walked towards the bed side table and pulled open the drawer. Harry blushed to realised what Draco was taking out of it and looked away.

Draco glanced back at Harry's direction, taking his beauty in, loving the sight of Harry laying down, wearing only blush on his beautiful body like a jewel. Then climbed back on the bed and covered Harry's body with his. "Last chance to escape, Harry." Draco warned and held the small silver colored packed in between his teeth, showing it to Harry, giving him a chance to stop it before it's too late.

Harry didn't answer him verbally but by spreading his legs wide open, showing him his well prepared hole and tugging on his cock. In a second, Draco ripped open the wrapper of condom and rolled it over his standing peek. Harry moved his hands up and down over his own cock as Draco uncapped the tube of lube and applied it on his covered cock, silken it. Then poured a generous amount of lube in palm and coated Harry's hole with it, he pushed his silken fingers inside, wetting his hole from inside.

"I am going to fuck you so hard, Harry." Draco promised with a smirk as Harry's cock twitched under him. And without wasting any time he pulled Harry's legs over his muscular shoulders hearing a gasp from Harry and bending forward over his chest, connecting their chests together as his cock stopped at the rim of Harry's hole. Harry whimpered as Draco started to thrust forward. His heart was hammering like crazy at the thought of losing his ass virginity soon to this handsome hunk.

Draco was close to his chest and frowned to hear thumping sound of his fast heartbeats against his ears," Are you ok?"

Harry tried to be relaxed but failed," Please be gentle." Draco melted to hear that and peck on Harry's lips softly.