7. More kisses

Drarry(🙈🤗)

"Ok. So spit up." Hermoine crossed her arms over her chest, staring at smiling Harry. She never saw him that smiley.

Harry looked up as he heard her and said," What do you mean by that?"

Hermoine gave him a warning look but still said," Tell me what happened to you? Why are you so smiling?"

Harry stopped smiling then sit straight. He didn't know that he was smiling until she mentioned it. Even he didn't know that why he was smiling? He was just happy after coming from Draco's house. He knew that he should stop Draco from kissing him but somewhere he liked it also and It was just a kiss, nothing too serious, right?

Hermoine came over and rose her brow at him but Harry ignored her and started punching keys on the keyboard.

Hermoine sighed but she wanted to know about the reason of his happiness but Harry was not telling her. She had to find an another way. Then suddenly she thought thay it had been so long from they spend their time together and they had many things to catch up.," Are you free this weekend?"

Harry met her gaze as he stopped working then nodded," I'm. Why?"

"It has been too long that we spend our time together. Let's go to a club." Hermoine suggested with shining eyes. Harry thought about it then nodded.

"Yay!! Then DARK FANTASY ?"

Harry stayed quiet for few second," Ok but don't let me drink too much. I still have not remembered about what I did there last time and I have a strong feeling I did something really important there."

Hermoine looked at his direction sheepishly. She left him there alone because she got an emergency call from her mom. But she told him to come with her and Harry rejected it by saying that he wanted to stay there for some more time.

"I would not let you drink too much." She looked at her wristwatch," Ok, I have to go now. Bye bye." Hermoine assured him then stuck out her hands, giving him thumbs-up before walking out of his office.

As soon as she walked out Harry took a deep breath. He knew that Hermoine was planning something but what? I have to stay away from her every trap. Harry thought to himself then burried himself in office work. He wanted to complete today's work before going to meet Draco.

****

"Draco?" Harry called his name loudly as he put down the bags of groceries on Draco's kitchen counter. He felt weird to have keys of someone else house but also glad because if he didn't have them then he might be out of the house waiting for him to open the door.

Draco came down in pajamas as he heard his name being called. First he was confused because he never gave the keys to anyone not even his parents. Then it clicked that he gave the keys to Harry, this morning.

"Hey Harry." Draco greeted him with a rasped voice but didn't get any reply. Then he went to the kitchen, where Harry was busy in putting the fruits and vegetables in the fridge. He stood behind him as Harry was bending over the fridge to put some kiwis in.

Harry was so lost in his own world that he didn't hear Draco coming in the kitchen.

"Aahhhhh." Harry yelled as two muscular arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him up.

"Shhh. It's me." Draco whispered softly near Harry's left ear then smirked when Harry shiver in his arms.

Harry calmed down then leaned back to Draco, causally. "You have scared me." Harry closed the door of the fridge as Draco tighten his grip on Harry's waist.