3. The Deal

Harry Potter  (👆👆)

"Hello, I'm Draco Malfoy." Draco introduced himself as he held out his hand in front of Harry for handshake.

Harry had a mask on his face, covering the area around his eyes. Just when Harry looked up from the Draco's extended hand to his face. Draco's breath hitched as his eyes locked with familiar green eyes. For a second, he thought that it was a hallucination but no,the more he stares, the more he found himself lost in those green eyes.

"Hello?" Harry tried to sound normally but the way Draco was staring at him, made him uncomfortable.

"Harry." Draco nodded at him as he caught his hand in his.

So soft. Draco thought as his hand lingered with Harry's for more than necessary. Lucius was looking at this interaction with interest.

"Yeah." Harry tried to pull his hand back but Draco didn't loosen his grip. He was so lost in the beauty stood before him. He still hadn't seen his face but he knew that he have to get him before someone else get him.

Lucius put his hand on Draco's shoulder and squeezed it. Draco came out of his thoughts and pulled his hand back, suddenly feeling cold without Harry's hand.

"Harry, if you don't mind then please give my son a company in this event. He is alone." Lucius requested and gave Draco a knowing smirk. Draco smiled at him, thanking silently.

"Umm. Yeah sure." Harry tried to cover his embarrassment but Draco's stare makes him uncomfortable. He didn't know why but Draco looked familiar to him.

"Lead the way." Draco moved his hand signing him to lead. Harry gave a weak smile and moved ahead with Draco following him from behind.

As Harry took steps forward, he could feel eyes on his back. Somewhere he knew that Draco was looking at his back.

"I want to dance." Draco said out of blue and stopped by the dancing floor.

"Sorry. But you don't have anyone to dance with you. Umm let call for someone." Harry looked around for someone to dance with Draco and Draco was looking at him.

"Harry, if you don't have any problem then dance with me." Draco said softly as it was a normal thing.

"WHAT?!" Harry's eyes bulged out as he heard Draco.

"What happen?" James asked, appearing from Draco's behind, as he felt some tension in the air.

"Nothing sir. I want to dance and don't have any partner. So I asked Harry to be my dance partner." James was shocked as he heard Draco's saying. After few seconds he turned to Harry and pulled him away from Draco into the corner.

James put both of his hand on Harry's shoulder and make an eye-contact then whispered softly," Son, he is an important person but if you don't want to dance with him then decline it. I'm always here for you."

Harry thought for few seconds then held his father's hands off his shoulder and smile," it's ok dad. I can manage him." Harry gave Draco a side eye then with a smile on his full lips, walked towards smirking Draco.

Draco stood smirking at the same spot with a right hand in his pocket and other held out for Harry. Harry took his hand as he lead themselves to the dancing floor and stood face to face with each other.

Draco smiled as he put his right hand under Harry's left armpit and Harry put his left hand on Draco's Right shoulder. Then they jointed their other hands together. Both of them shiver as they felt a warm sensation going through their bodies as they held each other.