12. The Club

Harry stirred in his sleep as the aroma of bacon filled his senses. Slowly he opened his eyes then yawned while stretching his arms out of the blankets. He turned around to see Draco but greeted by an empty place.

Maybe in the kitchen. Harry thought to himself then throw the blankets off his body and jumped out of the bed. With  soft steps and sleepy pace, he reached down to the kitchen then smiled to see Draco cooking their breakfast only in loose pants.

He didn't know what got into him that he approached Draco and hugged his half naked frame. Draco stopped flipping the bacon as the soft hands covered his naked torso from behind. He smiled then placed his hand above Harry's hand and then leaned back a little.

"What are you cookiiing?" Harry yawned as drool started forming in his mouth at the fragrance of delicious food.

Draco turned off the stove and placed the bacon strips in a plate then turned around, placing his hands on Harry's bubbly butt.

"Just breakfast for us." Then he leaned down and softly peck on Harry's forehead then on his lips.

"Good morning, Harry." Harry blushed then tiptoed up to Draco and kissed on his both cheeks one by one.

"Good morning to you too." Draco smiled at him, feeling happy that Harry started to open himself around Draco.

"Ok now go and brush you teeth. Meanwhile I serve the breakfast." Harry nodded then untangled himself from Draco and ran inside the bathroom.

***

Draco sighed as he look around in his empty apartment. He thought that Harry would be staying for a whole day but he made a promise to meet Hermoine and went to see her. Draco didn't want him to go but didn't want to stop him either.

Suddenly he remembered that he didn't spent time with Pansy and Ron like old days. So to catchup with the lost time, he dialed Pansy's phone number and she received it in first ring.

"Damn girl! Always stick with your phone." Pansy laughed from the other side at Draco's teasing manner.

"Yeah, I have been trying to pass my time." Pansy sighed

"Why? Where is Blaise?" Draco voiced his confusion because they always stick around like a married couple.

"We are going to meet in the evening. So I'm free till the evening."

"Ok. Then wanna hang out?"

"Yeah. Sure!! Let me get ready." Pansy cheered and was about to cut the call when she remember something.

"Hey can we go to the club?" Draco thought for few seconds before answering her. They could get anything there and they love that place.

"Ok. No problem. Now go and get ready. I'm going to invite Ron also."

"Ok. See ya both." With that they cut the call and proceed to do their works.

***

The blasting music of the club welcomed them as Draco, Pansy and Ron entered inside. Their bodies started to swap around with the beat of music.

"Oh God I have missed that." Ron screamed at the top of his lungs while dancing with Draco and Pansy.

Pansy looked in between them then started to shake her booty against Draco's crotchet and then Ron's.

Ron slapped her booty playfully then winked at her. "Where is your Daddy, you naughty girl?"

Pansy licked her lips seductively then screamed," Behind you."