Bumping into you: Kylo Ren

Preview: After accidentally knocking Captain L/N over Kylo can't stop thinking of her
(kinda a song-fic? I can hear the bells from Hairspray)

Kylo was pissed. (When is he not?) storming down the halls going to ask Snoke why he would make such an idiotic choice.

He was just about to turn the corner when he rammed right into someone. Knocking them to the ground like a domino. Looking down he recognized you, Captain L/N. You were very good at your job. You cared about winning by any means necessary.

"I'm so sorry Master Ren! I wasn't looking where I was going!" You pushed yourself up from the floor grabbing his arm for support. He just stood there. Staring. Quickly you walked off trying to ignore the extremely awkward vibes.

Kylo felt frozen. Why did he feel this way? Forgetting about being mad at Snoke he watched you walk down the hall barking orders and troopers who weren't doing their jobs. His chest felt warm and achey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Running the encounter through his head over and over again. He thought of you. In your tight uniform, your hair.

This is stupid! They are inferior! They're-

Kinda nice looking.

He was laying in bed playing with his hair. Pretending it was your hands.

All of these strange and powerful feelings. All because they touched me, they looked at me and stared.
When they bumped me my heart was unprepared. When they nudged me, they put me in a fix. Yes, it hit me just like a ton of bricks.

Kylo can to the reasonable conclusion that you were a sorceress that had put a spell on him that would distract him from his duty.

So he decided to seek you out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked at your troopers training with Phasma. You were proud, for a lot of them this was their first year aboard and they had all come a long way. From feeble minded sheep to war machines.

You were drawn out of your trance by large boots stomping towards you,

"Oh hello Kylo, I'm just-"

"Take it off."

"E-excuse me?"
Was he asking you to get naked?

"Take away the spell you put on me."

"What are you talking about? Do you feel unwell?"
He looked at his feet clenching his fists.

"The spell! The one you put on me to distract me from work. The one that makes me think of you!"

Oh.

OH.
The room was silent and heavy. You suddenly busted out laughing at how absurd this all was.

"What's so funny Captain?" His mechanic voice was quiet.

"I didn't put a spell on you. You just have a crush on me."

".....No, that's impossible. I don't waste my time with such things." You laughed again before putting your hand on his chest.

"Come to my dorm at 8:00 We'll see if I can solve your problem."